Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us with our continued significant growth.
Over the last 3 years the Access Group has established itself as a rapidly growth successful company with over 1000 employees in the Asia Pacific region.
Backed by Private Equity, the Access Group has just announced another successful refinancing cycle, having reached its growth targets in half the expected time.
Are you ready for the challenge?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 2 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
A natural people person who is passionate about doing the right thing and creating a great experience. You are proactive and have a real passion to make things better, every day.
Will be experienced at working with leaders to create environments which drive high performance and engagement. Communicating, influencing and consulting with stakeholders in a way that is impactful and relevant.
Success will be contributing to the overall People Scorecard and achieving KPIs for your specific business groups. You will report to the APAC Head of HR and work closely with your colleagues within the People Team and the business leaders.
• Partner with functional and divisional leadership teams, providing consultative expertise and guidance on people matters, calling upon specialist experts from the wider People Team when appropriate to achieve the best outcome
• You’ll be primarily supporting the ERP & Recruitment Access divisions comprising over 250 colleagues with more than half acquired in the last 12 months, and spread from New Zealand to Vietnam
• Act as a trusted adviser to leaders and provide guidance, support and coaching
• Build relationships and act as a stellar role model throughout the business
• Influence and challenge strategic people plans within the functional and divisional leadership teams.
• Collaborate with the wider People team initiatives and embed across the business
• Promote best practice and help continue to focus on Access being a great place to work
• Actively gives and seeks feedback to continually improve, understands input from others is helpful and leads to better outcomes
As a well-rounded HR Professional, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• Currently working at a HR Partner/Consultant level with experience of working within a fast-paced environment (ideally technology)
• HR qualified with a sound working knowledge of NZ Employment legislation & the NZ Employment Relations Act (2000)
• A true generalist, you're happy juggling multiple priorities; you use your intuition to know what’s important and what can wait
• Comfortable with a common-sense HR culture; you’ll know when to use your judgement instead of a policy
• Communication and great rapport building are your strengths; you’re able to draw upon real experience of relationships you’ve successfully managed
• You’re a team player who is resourceful, meticulous and able to multitask. You don’t shy away from rolling up your sleeves up and getting stuck in
• A commitment to self-development and lifelong learning
• Committed to high standards and continuous improvement
• Prepared to go outside of your comfort zone and be ready to fail fast, it’s the best way to grow
• Strong and passionate character, plenty of self-drive and energy
• Proactive and solutions focused approach with a high level of attention to detail
• You’re resilient and comfortable with transparency, ambiguity and change
• Excellent IT skills and specifically MS Office (intermediate Word and Excel knowledge)
• Fun-loving team player – it’s at the heart of our culture!
• Role will occasionally cross time zones and so a flexibility of working hours would be anticipated
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously. We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.