- Sector: Human Resources
- Expiry Date: 19 December 2020
- Job Ref: J1770
HR Assistant – Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
(FTC 12 month)
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
A team player who is passionate about customer service who thrives from working alongside and learning from others. You are proactive and have a real passion to make things better, every day. As a completer finisher, you enjoy working with information to deliver a process, such as issuing new contracts, in a timely accurate and detailed way.
Will be an experienced administrator who is always looking at process improvement and will enjoy an ever-changing environment which allows for involvement in projects and employee relations casework. No day is a dull day; you will enjoy daily communication with employees.
Success will be contributing to a successful integration of an acquired business into the wider team and assisting with achieving the overall objectives for the transition. You will report to the HR Business Partner and work closely with your colleagues within the People Team.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Support the M&A HR Team by being the custodian of employee information driving accurate and timely data for the full transition process.
• Own all administration processes from role changes, changes in hours, promotions, maternity/paternity, salary reviews etc. and working closely with the payroll team
• Issue all relevant documentation and communication to the newly acquired team from issuing contracts to communicating payroll changes.
• Provide first line support to all employees across newly acquired businesses by way of phone and email
• Create and continually review key processes and practices, ensuring accurate documentation
• Produce ad-hoc reports
• Process leavers and carry out exit interviews
• Manage the Company HR mailbox for M&A queries and respond to questions, escalating queries where necessary within set timeframes
• Be part of HR M&A team, working alongside the HR Adviser and HR Business Partner
• A true generalist, you're happy juggling multiple priorities; you use your intuition to know what’s important and what can wait
• Proactive and results driven approach with a high level of attention to detail
As a well-rounded HR administrator, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• Being an excellent communicator, with the ability to deal with conflict with employees and leaders
• Working at a fast pace, being a completer finisher with an eye for detail
• Being able to prioritise conflicting demands; spinning lots of plates at one time
• Resilient and comfortable with transparency, ambiguity and change
• Being passionate about providing an excellent customer service
• The ability to work in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures and pick up any ad hoc duties from time to time
• Excellent IT skills and specifically MS Office
• Fun-loving team player – it’s at the heart of our culture!
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.