- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 28 November 2021
- Job Ref: J4677
** Homebased anywhere in the UK **
What are we all about?
The Access Group is a leading provider of business management software and solutions to mid-sized UK and Asia Pacific organisations. We help thousands of customers become more productive and efficient.
At Access, we believe that ambitious organisations should have software that makes working lives better and not put barriers in the way to growth. Our innovative software solutions streamline everyday processes, provide efficiencies that result in material productivity gains and give real-time insights that allow you to act in an instant knowing you have the data you need at your fingertips, allowing everyone the freedom to do more of what’s important.
As the Head of Customer Success Management for our Strategic customers you will report into the Director of Customer Success Management and lead a team of Managers and Customer Success Managers (CSMs) to deliver our goals by ensuring we provide exceptional service and support to our customers.
As a new team you will be responsible for hiring and onboarding a team of Strategic CSMs. You will be responsible for day-to-day leadership of your group ensuring our customers adopt their Access solutions, achieve their desired outcomes, continuously improve their satisfaction, and ultimately remain a customer of Access. You will be accountable for achieving financial, satisfaction and retention results.
You will work in partnership with the leadership of Strategic accounts and the sales, marketing, product, professional services, support and renewals teams. As part of the leadership team you will help define and evolve our strategy for engaging with our Strategic customers.
About the role:
The focus of the role is to lead your CSM team in providing proactive, reactive and preventive services to our customers. You will be responsible for the adoption, satisfaction, and retention of all of the customers in your division.
You will ensure we drive a high level of customer engagement through all our channels including our human and digital interactions on a one to one and one to many basis. Delivered through our Success services, adoption programmes, customer portal, webinars and events.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Maintain a living strategy and plan for how you will achieve your business results in line with the Access, Strategic Accounts and Customer Success vision
- Align this plan to the needs of your customers, the Customer Success Management function and your group
- Ensure your customers are continually adopting their Access solutions and remain a customer of Access
- Oversee the delivery of services by your team to your customer base
- Build and maintain relationships with customers
- Act as a point of escalation for any issues your customers may have
- Work with your CSMs to continuously improve customer satisfaction
- Hire, develop and retain a team of high performing, highly motivated and engaged mangers and CSMs
- Ensure that all team members go through structured induction and maintain their employee success and personal development plans
- Coach and support your managers and CSMs to deliver results and the best possible service
- Support your team to develop their career utilising our career framework
- Ensure operational excellence
- Ensure our customers receive the best possible service and your CSMs are delivering in accordance with our CSM playbook
- Ensure our systems and processes are used and kept up to date
- Contribute to the ongoing development of our CSM playbook
- Drive innovation
- As part of the CSM leadership team contribute to the growth and ongoing development of our function
- Create, lead and execute on Customer for Life initiatives
- Contribute to the ongoing development of our Success Services
- Look for new and better ways of servicing our customers
- Think digital first in everything we do
- Encourage Innovation across your group
- Work with internal stakeholders
- Build and manage productive relationships with key stakeholder groups including our sales, professional services, support, operations functions, product and development teams
As a well-rounded Manager your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- A broad understanding of industries and business their challenges and needs
- Strong knowledge of business processes, business applications and how customers use them to achieve business results
- Experience of leading large groups in services organisations, overseeing delivery of services such as support, professional services and / or customers success
- A track record of delivering growth and innovation
- Passion for customers and technology
- An ability to manage multiple priorities and perform effectively under pressure
- A self-starter, highly organised and proactive
- Experience of escalation management and solving problems
- Executive presence and an ability to build and maintain senior client relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence others
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer empathy and determination to resolve issues
- A track record of managing budgets and exceeding goals
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Employee and Leadership academy
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain