- Sector: Sales
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2022
- Job Ref: J6104
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company driven through adoption of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
As a Sales leader for our Digital Sales division, you will help shape and define the sales strategy, focussing on cross divisional sales initiatives. You will work closely with your team to deliver outstanding results and execute on some compelling propositions and drive revenue across both net-new and existing clients.
You’re experienced at bringing highly effective multi-functional teams together, excite them about the journey ahead and deliver great results that drive growth. You’re a leader who inspires, motivates and takes pride creating a supportive environment where everyone engages well and works towards that common goal. You’re a natural mentor and coach to more junior team members. You thrive on change and have a track record in over exceeding targets in the SaaS sector.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Achieve a sales target for Initial software licences, annual software maintenance and annual bureau processing alongside annual consultancy targets
- Have a very good understanding of all Access IP and relevant 3rd party products
- Be responsible for developing your own demonstration skills and know when to call for assistance
- Respond to enquiries quickly and efficiently and provide feedback to cultivate the rest of the team
- Build a good relationship with the prospects and nurture every opportunity
- Host meetings at all levels with prospects
- Once a sale is made, ensure a smooth handover to the projects team
- Provide management to the customer until the site is passed over to the Account Management team
- Provide the highest level of customer service and technical expertise to customers at all times
- You may be required to attend exhibitions, host seminars, present sales ideas or attend meetings in support of other salespeople which may include several nights away from home
- Be prepared to organise telephone reference sites or site visits for either you own or other team member’s prospects
- To work in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures.
As a well-rounded sales leader, your skills and experiences likely include:
- A motivated self-starter, who consistently demonstrates an enthusiastic, never give up attitude
- A track record in providing solutions to the associated market
- An ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of business processes and practices
- Ability and willingness to work independently or as a team
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to build rapport at all levels of an organisation
- Persuasive and compelling in expressing ideas and concepts
- Strong written communication skills with an attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills specifically with Microsoft Office
- Have a full driving licence
Some of your personal Characteristics:
- You have a high emotional intelligence in addition to a strong traditional intellect.
- You’re very analytical and data driven and have excellent numeracy skills.
- You’re good at time-management and prioritise effectively in a fast-moving environment (“Done today better than perfect tomorrow”).
- You’re a purposeful and concise communicator and an articulate and confident presenter.
- You have immediate credibility with peers and board level (not having to grow into the role).
- Your integrity is unquestionable.
- You have a focused but open management style.
- You’re able to make decisions in complex and ambiguous situations
- You’re flexible and adapt to changing priorities and can multi-task successfully.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
Become part of our amazing Access family!