- Sector: Sales
- Expiry Date: 08 May 2021
- Job Ref: J3251
FMS New Business Sales Manager
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
As FMS Sales Manager, you will head up the New Business sales of Access Financials software. Attached to the Access office closest to where you live or home based, reporting to the Sales Director.
You will drive the revenue across both net new name clients by supporting and developing the people within the team and further defining the go-to-market plan in conjunction with the FMS Sales Director and Head of Marketing.
You will be home based and largely digital in operation, but may need to travel to Access offices, prospects and/or client sites as part of the job. You will be expected to work variable hours to meet the demands of the role and the requirements of the prospects.
This is an excellent opportunity to accelerate your career through a progressive IT company with a proven record of growth, investment and stability.
- Maximize revenue growth for by securing new names Access customers by planning, forecasting and executing all aspect of revenue generation.
- Create and maintain our internal value proposition
- Motivate, train, educate and assist our New Business team to be capable of presenting our value proposition
- Directly support team members in the closing of any opportunities requiring assistance.
- Manage individual sales campaigns were required.
- Report performance metrics from lead generation, activity, pipeline status, conversion rates and revenue generation, all of which should be managed via SalesForce.
- Work alongside Marketing to define lead generation campaigns, follow-up and reporting
- Identify and develop an understanding of competitive offerings and how to compete and win against each of them
- You may be required to attend exhibitions, host seminars, present sales ideas or attend meetings in support of other salespeople which may include nights away from home
- Previous direct sales focus in your career
- Sales team management experience within a software/solutions sales environment
- Knowledge of solution and value-based selling methodologies
- Verifiable track record
- Willingness and ability to spend up to 50% of your time at client and prospect meetings
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Key experience & skills required:
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.