- Sector: Marketing
- Expiry Date: 23 July 2021
- Job Ref: J3804
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
The Head of Marketing will lead the identification and execution of key product and marketing initiatives that will grow their product line within the Access business. This position will primarily own the Xsell and Expansion targets for the Access ERP install base of over 10,000 customers. The success of this role is reliant on a close working relationship with sales, product management, product marketing and the wider Marketing community and will utilise customer feedback, market data and industry trends to anticipate market, business and technology changes to define, drive and execute integrated marketing plans. This senior role will actively develop and execute marketing strategies, with a focus on utilising digital technologies to ultimately create demand, drive awareness and convert sales opportunities.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Strategy: Be the voice of the customer inside Access – Understand business goals and pain points and create open lines of communication to and from the market. Actively articulate the divisional products’ vision and how Access solves challenges to prospects, customers, and industry leaders
• Leadership: Provide marketing vision and leadership for the relevant product lines. Work closely with the Product Marketing Director on all market positioning and overall go-to- market plans
•Content Development: Understand the customer journey and create stellar content to help guide customers and prospects through the buying cycle
• Lead Management: Understand the intricacies of lead management and how this applies to the upsell and xsell customer journey, using a data driven approach to position next best product, within the natural lifecycle of the customer.
• Adoption and Advocacy: Develop a multi-faceted strategy to drive adoption and loyalty using customer segmentation according to persona, engagement level, product type and relationship journey Voice of customer
• Marketing Performance Management: Create metrics-driven budget planning, execution, and continuous ROI analysis. Regular monthly reporting at a senior management and board level
• Influencer Relations: Build influencer relationships to maximise Access share-of- voice
• Innovation: Continuously seek to innovate in the field of marketing and product. Create an environment where new ideas and initiatives are generated and implemented
As a well-rounded Head of Marketing, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• Proven experience in high tech organisations working in a field facing marketing role for a global technology company
• A strong track record in direct and digital marketing working closely with sales teams in executing programs that accelerate growth in sales, new customer acquisition and market leadership
• Solid understanding and experience of online lead generation, web site optimisation,
• PPC, SEO social media marketing, and lead generation theory and practice
• Experienced in strategic marketing planning with a focus on metrics-driven management and a clear track record of maximising ROI of marketing investments
• Clear track record and understanding of solution-based marketing communications and product marketing.
• Experienced and highly skilled public speaker with exceptional, oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated self-starter with an ability to manage and motivate staff
• Experience managing the strategy, roadmap and go-to- market development of SaaS solutions is strong plus
We are looking for a senior marketer who brings:
• Strong reputation as a thought leader, awareness of technology trends and external influencers
• High degree of technical expertise and business acumen, previous general management experience preferred
• Experience leading marketing within a matrixed organisational structure and operating in an entrepreneurial environment
• Ability to set clear and deliverable goals. Demonstrate tenacity, commitment to deliver and be accountable for results
• A motivating executive capable of instilling excitement and inspiring others
• Experience attracting, hiring, retaining, and mentoring high-performing teams and individuals
• Strong ability to influence and work collaboratively with people at all levels and within various functions
• Effective communicator, ability to convey vision
Key Performance Indicator Examples
• Sales qualified leads/pipeline – value and volume
• Marketing qualified leads/meetings – value and volume
• Quality of leads and pipeline generated
• Return on spend for everything we do
• Conversion rates from clicks to lead on digital channels
• Conversion rates of leads to opportunities to deals
• Average order values
• Total revenue
• Year on year momentum
• Sales and stakeholder confidence in marketing
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain