- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 21 May 2021
- Job Ref: J3289
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
At Access we believe in #CustomersForLife, our goal is to ensure we provide customers with the best possible solutions, implement them quickly and efficiently, and ensure that they continue to realise the benefits of their investment for years to come. Customer Success Management is a critical part of our strategy to ensure our customers remain customers, they get maximum return on their investments and we deliver excellent customer satisfaction.
ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) is one of the largest divisions in Access and provides financial, construction, warehousing, and fulfilment solutions helping thousands of customers to run their businesses successfully.
As the Head of Customer Success Management for ERP you will report into the Director of Customer Success Management and lead a team of Managers and Customer Success Managers (CSMs) to deliver our goals by ensuring we provide exceptional service and support to our customers.
You will be responsible for day-to-day leadership of your group ensuring our customers adopt their Access solutions, achieve their desired outcomes, continuously improve their satisfaction, and ultimately remain a customer of Access. You will be accountable for achieving financial, satisfaction and retention results.
As a rapidly growing business you will constantly lead your team through change, evolve and adopting new working practices.
You will work in partnership with the ERP division, it’s leadership and the renewals, sales, marketing, product and professional services and support teams.
About the role:
The focus of the role is to lead your CSM team in providing proactive, reactive and preventive services to our customers. You will be responsible for the adoption, satisfaction, and retention of all of the customers in your division.
You will ensure we drive a high level of customer engagement through all our channels including our human interactions and digital interactions on a one to one and one to many basis. Delivered through our Success services, adoption programmes, customer portal, webinars and events.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Divisions CSM plan:
- Maintain a living strategy and plan for how you will achieve your business results in line with the Access and Customer Success vision.
- Manage customers:
- Ensure your customers are continually adopting their Access solutions and remain a customer of Access
- Oversee the delivery of services by your team to your customers base
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers
- Lead people:
- Hire, develop and retain a team of high performing, highly motivated mangers and engaged CSMs
- Coach and support your managers and CSMs to deliver results and the best possible service
- Ensure operational excellence
- Ensure our customers receive the best possible service and your CSMs are delivering in accordance with our CSM playbook
- Drive innovation
- As part of the CSM leadership team contribute to the growth and ongoing development of our function
- Create, lead and execute on Customer for Life initiatives
- Look for new and better ways of servicing our customers
- Work with internal stakeholders
- Build and manage productive relationships with key stakeholder groups including our sales, professional services, support, operations functions, product and development teams
As a well-rounded Manager your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Strong knowledge of business processes, business applications and how customers use them to achieve business results
- Experience of leading large groups in services organisations, overseeing delivery of services such as support, professional services and / or customers success
- Passion for customers and technology
- An ability to manage multiple priorities and perform effectively under pressure
- A self-starter, highly organised and proactive
- Experience of escalation management and solving problems
- Executive presence and an ability to build and maintain senior client relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence others
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer empathy and determination to resolve issues
- A track record of managing budgets and exceeding goals
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Employee and Leadership academy
- Giving Back/Charity days
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain