- Sector: Marketing
- Expiry Date: 04 January 2024
- Job Ref: J10381
GTM Lead – Payments
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
The GTM (Go to Market) Manager will support the execution of key product and marketing initiatives that will grow incremental revenue for the business. You will craft compelling messaging and content for our strategic products and launch new solutions. Working in conjunction with the Marketing, Product Management, Sales and Customer Success teams you will develop innovative marketing propositions and translate these into collateral and sales tools for product positioning, sales enablement, and product GTM.
Your critical GTM enablement packs will support the demand generation efforts of the Marketing team and improve the effectiveness of the Sales process to ensure sales success. In addition owning the GTM process of the customer journey will ensure customer satisfaction while supporting new business generation, bundled-product sales and repeat purchasing. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into compelling customer benefits are crucial. In your Product Marketing role you will be an expert in our target audience, their buying behaviour and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the lead generation and sales teams or channel.
The role will be a key input into the strategic Product Marketing plan as well as a requirement to execute tactically, be flexible and multi skilled stakeholder management, product planning, marketing enablement, sales enablement, GTM coordination. To succeed in this role you must relish working with passion at pace.
- Strategic go to market planning – work with the Marketing, Product Management team and Sales colleagues to define the market opportunity and design the optimum go to market approach for each new product or core feature launches including tailoring to key industry verticals.
- Product launch – coordinate the planning of new product launches and releases, manage the cross-functional readiness of the business to handle the new product and deliver and execute the product marketing aspects of the launch including all sales enablement and marketing planning.
- Support the development of product propositions, positioning and messaging for target personas and industry verticals which create competitive advantage for our products in their market.
- Ensure your portfolio of existing and new products achieve their divisional targets through innovative and well executed product marketing initiatives.
- Identify cross sell opportunities for your products within other markets and secure support from the Product Marketing Director to execute appropriate product marketing initiatives.
- Sales enablement – deliver the value proposition of the products to the sales teams and develop collateral and sales tools that support the selling process of our strategic products improving our conversion rates.
- Gain in-depth understanding of the buying process and the buyer DNA in order to execute relevant launch assets and to brief the relevant internal teams as part of the launch process
- Marketing campaigns – deliver the right knowledge and assets to marketing colleagues that enable them to create and execute appropriate and powerful lead generation campaigns including relevant content.
- Champion the voice of the customer and the central product proposition in all planning and execution forums to ensure our product marketing remains relevant and compelling, together with understanding and driving how we achieve competitive advantage in our chosen markets.
- Ensure the product launches achieve their launch KPIs.
- Orchestrate and communicate the optimum customer journey for each new product and assess opportunities to refine the customer experience for existing core products.
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on our competition and how to win against them; be the expert on communicating this information to key stakeholders internally.
- Customer Advocacy – develop customer success stories and collateral and information together with the marketing and sales teams to help increase levels of customer happiness and support product cross sell and up sell.
Your skills and experiences might also include:
- Proven product marketing experience, product management or presales experience, preferably in merchant acquiring, card processing, SMB SaaS services, payments.
- Experience of or demonstrable understanding of creating compelling Marketing propositions and translating these into engaging Sales enablement materials.
- Have demonstrable and excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to understand and translate technical information into customer outcomes.
- Clear track record and understanding of solution-based marketing communications and product marketing.
- Proven experience working in project teams with multiple stakeholders within multi-division and matrixed structures
- Demonstrated self-starter with an ability to manage and motivate other team members.
- Experience managing product go-to- market of SaaS solutions is strong plus.
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, customers and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Open to new ideas and continual improvement, but also experienced in how to use product marketing to its best advantage.
- Comfortable managing multiple tactical projects with tight deadlines and supporting big strategic projects with challenging or short deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience of understanding what good looks like to our customers and executing strong product propositions.
- Demonstrated experience of implementing successful product launch and lead generation campaigns using a wide variety of media and mediums.
- Inbound marketing experience.
- Adaptable and flexible and thrive in an agile and dynamic environment with strong project management skills.
- Demonstrable ability to balance high quality thinking, resolving issues and blockages while at the same time delivering and executing product marketing tasks.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.