Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
You will work closely with the Managing Director GOC - Malaysia and will be the key person in tracking and maintaining all meetings and appointments. You will be a structured and organised person with a keen eye for detail.
• Organize all executive Communication, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients in a professional manner
• Assemble internal and external organizational documents for team members, clients, vendors and industry personnel
• Schedule meetings and appointments and manage the time efficiently and also manage travel itineraries when required
• Arrange and organize corporate events to take place outside of the work place, such as tournaments, fund-raising events and staff appreciation events
• Develop an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents to effectively obtain any information and files necessary
• Maintain confidentiality to the highest level regarding all activities and information of the organisation
• Emerging Functional Skills
o Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
o Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management software
o Experience with QuickBooks
o Knowledge of Trello
o Key Behavioural Skills
o Interpersonal Intelligence
o Active Listening
o Goal Orientation
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our wellbeing days taking you to 25 days leave a year (rules apply) and a health contribution you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have 3 charity days you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.