- Sector: Finance
- Expiry Date: 01 October 2023
- Job Ref: J9775
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
This role will report directly into APAC CFO and is responsible for developing and leading a Shared Services delivery model overseeing all accounting and finance activities in the GoC that includes but not limited to accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control and project accounting activities, putting best practice governance, process and standardization in place. This role will support the APAC division as well as the overall GoC.
- Establish a culture of service excellence, quality and continuous improvement
- Responsibility for the efficient, accurate and timely processing, recording and accounting of all financial transactions, including the production of routine month-end reports and management accounts ensuring compliance with applicable accounting, tax, legislative and other regulatory standards
- Develop and embed well-controlled, seamless end-to-end processes, with clearly defined process ownership.
- Influencing and managing key stakeholders’ expectations across the organisation. Ensuring relationships are maintained in line with expectations and best practice
- Management of a multi-disciplinary team across all finance services with direct reports
- Own the review of key Finance operational controls on a monthly basis
- Maintain metrics and KPIs that drive a continuous improvement culture and accountability and demonstrate value to stakeholders
- Maintains banking relationships and performs necessary controls to ensure compliance with corporate treasury policies
- Maintains a forecast of cash inflows and outflows and provides recommendations on cash transfer activity to maintain liquidity and preserves investing ability
- Manages the shared service and related cross functional deliverables for our external and internal audit partners
- Leads financial compliance requirements as required by corporate policies and statutory requirements
Knowledge and skills:
- CPA/CA qualified accountant with considerable experience of shared services of at least 15 years.
- Extensive experience in financial operation controls, process improvement and delivery of strategic change
- Proven track record of delivering change and transformation programmes within a Shared Service Centre environment
- Exceptionally strong leadership experience
- Evidence of designing and implementing performance metrics
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our wellbeing days taking you to 25 days leave a year (rules apply) and a health contribution you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have 3 charity days you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.