- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 14 August 2021
- Job Ref: J3879
The Global Product Programme Manager will drive the successful GTM and integration of the existing Access Group products into new international markets working closely with central and regional teams to ensure successful launch and on-going support.
You will develop the playbook on how to successfully launch products into new markets. You will in conjunction with the Product Management, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams drive planning and execution of successful International launches and sustained product growth measured against key KPI’s.
In addition to owning the process for global Product expansion you will be accountable for the full Access experience ensuring both new business generation, multi-product sales and repeat purchasing.
Logical planning, stake holder management along with an attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp regional functional and technical requirements are crucial. The role will be a varied in content and individuals will be required to think and plan strategically as well as execute tactically, be flexible , multi skilled and undertake everything from stakeholder management to strategic product planning. To succeed in this role you must relish working with passion at pace.
- Responsible for leading multiple projects taking new core products and features to regional markets effectively and efficiently.
- Working closely with the core and regional product Development teams and senior stakeholders, influencing, and engaging at all levels across the business.
- Regularly communicate project benefits, status, risks, change requests, and best practices to stakeholders and the project team.
- Identify, anticipate, and effectively mitigate risks to the success of the project.
- Enhance and streamline methods and processes to ensure that projects are delivered at pace and to the required standards.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders and all other departments and divisions to communicate launch plans.
- Deliver the right knowledge and assets to marketing colleagues that enable them to create and execute appropriate and powerful launch campaigns including relevant thought leadership materials
- Sales enablement – deliver the value proposition of the products to the sales teams and develop collateral and sales tools that support the selling process of our strategic products improving our conversion rates
- Ensure your portfolio of existing and new products achieve their international targets through innovative and well executed program initiatives
- Identify cross sell opportunities for your products within other markets and produce business cases and plans to execute appropriate initiatives
- Product launch – coordinate the planning of new product launches and releases, work with the appropriate teams to help manage the launch into market
- Ensure the product launches achieve their launch KPIs
- Market intelligence – Understands international markets challenges and opportunities and works with local market experts to identify how customers buy and their buying criteria and how new propositions will win against the competition; be the expert on communicating this information to key stakeholders internally’.
- Strong programme/project management skills and experience of change management
- Be agile and perform effectively in multi-tasking fast-paced environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Self-managing and working virtually
- Attention to detail
- Excellent team player who can work with virtual, global, and cross-functional teams
- Capacity to manage high stress situations
- Experience of Business software Product development and/or large-scale Business software Product development projects
- Excellent team player who can demonstrate experience of working with virtual, global, and cross-functional teams
- Experience of or demonstrable understanding of complex business to business operational processes
- Demonstrated self-starter with an ability to manage and motivate other team members
- Experience managing the strategy, roadmap and go-to- market development of SaaS solutions is strong plus
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, customers and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Comfortable managing multiple projects with tight deadlines and running big strategic projects with challenging or short deadlines
- Naturally energetic and passionate about your products
- Adaptable and flexible and thrive in an agile and dynamic environment with strong project management skills
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree required
- Proven professional experience in the technology industry
- Proven experience in programme and/or marketing roles
- Proven experience leading project teams and multiple stakeholders within multi-division and matrixed structures
- Experience in launching products into international product launches