- Sector: Sales
- Expiry Date: 20 December 2020
- Job Ref: J2541
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisations thrive.
Reporting to the President of the People division, you will oversee and manage the Digital Learning and Compliance (DLC) organisation.
Your responsibilities will be broad and will include managing the day to day operations of DLC to ensure the business meets its strategic and financial objectives and working with the senior leadership of the People division.
The Access Group is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic leader who can work within a matrixed organization and lead the various teams of this fast-growing business.
- Grow the revenue stream and market share
- Determine the strategic and product vision for DLC. Lead the delivery of the vision
- Achieve DLC revenue and profit targets, and other key business performance metrics
- Oversee DLC daily business operations. Matric management of heads of departments (sales, customer success, product and development)
- You are a key people leader within DLC. Align the business to Access culture, motivate employees, achieve employee satisfaction targets, effectively communicate business objectives and performance on a regular basis
- Work closely with the President of People and divisional functional heads to ensure DLC meets the division's objectives.
- Ensure effective interaction with HR, Finance and Legal business partners from the wider Access business
- Interest in the digital learning sector. Ideally a good knowledge of the sector and background in the technologies that support it
- Technology / software company management experience
- Leadership experience of multi-disciplinary management teams, e.g. sales, customer success, product, development, in similar-sized organisations
- Excellent communication, leadership and people skills
- Ability to contribute to development of strategic plans
- Ability to work across matrixed organization and drive change and operational efficiencies
- Self-motivated, results-driven, highly organised
Located anywhere in the UK you will contribute to the strategic direction of DLC and will provide managerial leadership for the heads of departments within the business. You believe that regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference. You are an individual who can help us disrupt the marketplace. You will do this by leading the DLC business to deliver leading-edge technology and unparalleled customer service into our charity customer users.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously. We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain