Back to Job Search
What are we all about?
- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 31 October 2021
- Job Ref: J4479
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
- You are a skilled and enthusiastic Developer, who wants to work as part of a development team working on a variety of products and technologies using a range of frameworks, modern techniques, patterns and practises.
- You take pride in your work and enjoy working as part of team, delivering quality software that will make a difference to our customers. You have an understanding of how the structure of a website can impact the users experience and can strike a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Pro-actively participate in the full development lifecycle
- Work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team to deliver new features to our products
- Be involved with the design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solutions
- Code review other developers work, providing constructive feedback, advising on best practice & coding standards
- As a well-rounded developer, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Proven ability to deliver software in an Agile environment
- Strong design, analytical and problem solving skills
- A passion for design concepts and user experience
- Committing to delivering and maintaining high standards
- Managing time efficiently and effectively
- A quick learning capability, easily picking up new technical concepts
- Open and collaborative style
- Azure DevOps & Azure or equivalent
- TDD, Unit Testing, Automated Testing
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain