Full Stack Developer
- Location: Melbourne
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 8 days ago
- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 14 April 2023
- Job Ref: J8779
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
As Full Stack Developer, you are expected to have about 5+ years of experience in the Software Development across the full stack such as UI, API, Middleware, Databases and Integrations.
You will be part of the Product Team, working closely with Lead Developers/Senior Developers and Developers on Implementing the technical design/requirements provided by the busines.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Design and build product deliverables according to specifications, escalates technical design or specification issues to Technical Lead, Product Manager and works within a given time frame to complete coding.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Follow FastTrack’s development practices and software development life cycle methodologies.
- Investigation and suggestion of solutions to defects and problems that may have been detected during testing including troubleshoot, debug and upgrade to existing systems.
- Assist in the research, implementation, and promotion of appropriate leading-edge technology for FastTrack.
- Assist in improving training and development of the technical team.
- Working within a Feature Teams that comprises of a Tech Lead, Test Lead, Developers and Testers supported by Product Owners, Product Leaders and Business Analysts, IT Operations, Outsourcing Partner (Radix),Customer Support Team and occasionally, Sales and Professional Services Teams.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of hands-on software development experience as a Full Stack Developer using the tech stack - Angular (and AngularJS), .NET and SQL Server.
- Proven experience working within an Agile and/or Lean team.
- Experience with SQL Server specifically with Stored Procedures, Database Design and Query Tuning
- Completion of Computer Science or Business including IT degree
- Microsoft .NET (C#)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Angular / AngularJS
- REST API and WCF
- GIT (Bitbucket)
- Unit Testing (XUnit, Jasmine)
- Work Management Tools – JIRA Project / Confluence
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our wellbeing days taking you to 25 days leave a year (rules apply) and a health contribution you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have 3 charity days you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.