- Sector: Software Support
- Expiry Date: 28 December 2021
- Job Ref: J4896
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we are looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It is this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We are passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That is why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organizations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
We are one of the most successful and fastest growing software groups in the UK and are now investing heavily in the Asia Pacific region aiming to replicate our success.
Do you possess a strong technical background in web development? Do you identify yourself as a highly organized individual, confident in communicating both orally and in writing with local and international customers across the world?
Day-to-day, you will:
- Manage a high volume of emails and support tickets with knowledge and efficiency
- Provide first line response
- Identify and address customer needs & issues through proactive communication with a goal of complete customer satisfaction
- Follow support’s communication guidelines and procedures under minimal supervision
- Leverage on product knowledge and experience to ensure customer receives the utmost value of our product
- Proactively researching, troubleshooting and resolving technical issues through understanding of complex code and SEO principles
Skills and Experiences likely include:
- 1 to 5 years experience in a Web Developer role
- Working knowledge of web applications, programming languages, and web services
- Proficiency with content management systems
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we are all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we are all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it is just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, if you are qualified, we cannot wait for your application.