- Sector: Finance
- Expiry Date: 30 November 2023
- Job Ref: J10526
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Healthcare, to Education, to Not for Profit’s to private care providers, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the encounters facing their industry and business, currently helping over 75,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
In Romania we are proud to have more than 650 tech and software business specialist working in Timisoara and around the country and we are not stopping here.
The Financial Reporting and Consolidation Analyst is a key role within the finance department responsible for overseeing and managing the financial reporting and consolidation processes of the organization. This role requires a strong understanding of accounting principles, financial reporting standards, and consolidation techniques. The Manager will collaborate with various departments to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting, consolidation of financial data, and compliance with relevant stakeholder requirements.
Day-to-day, you will perform:
- Financial Reporting:
- Prepare and review financial reporting including P&L, divisional & regional views, metric driven reporting, Balance sheet & Cash flow
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of financial data, disclosures, and footnotes.
- Coordinate with internal & external stakeholders around reporting requirements and ensuring consistency of numbers across the group
- Process Improvement:
- Continuously evaluate and improve financial reporting and consolidation processes to enhance efficiency, accuracy, and transparency.
- Identify opportunities for automation and technology enhancements to streamline workflows.
- Cross-functional Collaboration:
- Collaborate with finance teams, business units, and departments to gather necessary financial data and ensure alignment in reporting processes.
- Work with IT and systems teams to optimize financial reporting and consolidation systems.
- Financial Analysis:
- Assist in analyzing financial results, trends, and variances to provide insights to management.
- Support strategic decision-making through the provision of accurate financial information.
Your skills and experiences might also include:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field; CPA or similar professional certification preferred.
- Proven experience in financial reporting, consolidation, and accounting.
- Previous experience managing a team and leading complex financial projects.
- Proficiency in financial reporting and consolidation software and tools.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills for cross-functional collaboration.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, financial modelling, and data analysis.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), you’ll receive life insurance and private medical assurance, dental discounts, International Employee Assistance Program, sport activities coverage, meal tickets and Christmas Bonus.
We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you. Work life balance is critical for us too, so for every 6 years of service you can benefit from a 6 weeks Sabbatical. In Access it pays to have friends – we have a referral bonus in place for every candidate you recommend that is not in our recruitment process or data base, you will be rewarded with a bonus after 3 months of employment.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.