- Sector: Finance
- Expiry Date: 16 February 2023
- Job Ref: J8183
Finance Systems Reporting Analyst
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced financial systems business analyst to join this dynamic, fast-paced group that requires people with a hands on approach.
The Access Group is rapidly growing and working to develop internal finance systems allowing that growth to continue unhindered. The role is remote based and will give great exposure to all areas of the business, providing a diverse workload in a welcoming environment.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements for the internal finance community
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product teams
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the finance community
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Own and develop relationship with internal partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration options
Your skills and experiences might also include:
Access is looking for an individual who is enthusiastic, motivated and passionate with a strong work ethic. The successful candidate will positively demonstrate the following attributes:
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- Strong accounting understanding from supporting technology focussed finance teams
- Exposure to/awareness of Oracle HFM, OneStream, Tagetik or market equivalent technologies
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries
- History of excellent stakeholder management, at all levels of a business
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- You must be a self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision and operate effectively in a fast paced ever-evolving environment.
- You will have a proactive approach, inquisitive by nature with a strong eye for detail
- Credible and professional behaviour
- Very strong Microsoft Office (especially Excel) knowledge and skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail with an ability to work in a methodical manner
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.