Back to job search
Finance Systems Manager
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company driven through adoption of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 30,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller and working with the Finance Acquisitions Systems Manager, you will be working to optimise the use of our in house software, particularly Dimensions, Financials, Focalpoint, making sure our systems and processes are working optimally, Implementing process improvements and enhancing our system outputs. This is a varied, busy role, leading a team of 3 and supporting the Finance team
Day-to-day, you will:
• Pro-actively manage and maintain our internal finance systems and reports
• Optimise finance system outputs, (e.g. dashboards, reports, alerts etc)
• Maintain and update interfaces between internal systems
• Lead the licence despatch team
• Report writing
• Data extraction
• Internal system performance optimisation
• Managing upgrades and internal system changes
• Reviewing and improving system-based processes
• Enhance processes within the wider Order to Cash process
• Ad-Hoc duties as required
As a well-rounded Finance Systems Manager, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
Access is looking for an ambitious individual who is enthusiastic, motivated and passionate with a strong work ethic.
The successful candidate will positively demonstrate the following attributes:
• First class IT skills
• Expert in SQL
• Loves learning new tricks in any finance system
• Good analytical, problem solving/decision making skills; ability to make timely, effective decisions
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
• Credible and professional behaviour
• Good communication skills, verbal and non verbal
• A full driving licence and the flexibility to attend all company locations
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
6 days ago