- Sector: Software Support
- Expiry Date: 08 April 2023
- Job Ref: J8433
Finance Systems Integration Analyst
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Reporting to M&A Systems Integration Manager, you will be working closely with acquired businesses to understand their financial systems & processes. You will then be applying that knowledge to migrate to our in-house software, particularly dimensions, focal point, Contract & Billing. While making sure our systems and processes are working optimally, implementing process improvements and enhancing our system outputs.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Assist with the finance system integration for acquired businesses
- Optimise finance system outputs (e.g. dashboards, reports, alerts etc)
- Maintain and update interfaces between internal systems
- Report writing
- Data extraction
- System performance optimisation
- Reviewing and improving system-based processes within the acquisition
- Ad-hoc duties as required
Your skills and experiences might also include:
Access is looking for an ambitious individual who is enthusiastic, motivated and passionate with a strong work ethic.
The successful candidate will positively demonstrate the following attributes:
- Basic understanding of T-SQL
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge and skills
- General understanding of finance system & operational processes
- You will have a proactive approach, inquisitive by nature with a strong eye for detail
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Credible and professional behaviour
- Good communication skills, verbal and non-verbal
- A full driving licence and the flexibility to attend all company locations
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.