- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 21 days ago
- Sector: Professional Services
- Expiry Date: 31 March 2023
- Job Ref: J8440
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
- You will have experience of our Mosaic and /or Abacus Finance solutions.
- Confident, articulate and a good communicator, both verbally and written in order to deliver engaging training and consultancy with clear and concise instruction.
- You will be able to listen to customer’s requirements and translate these into system solutions.
- Great sense of customer success and strong rapport building skills
- The ability to develop and maintain a product knowledge of our solutions
- Essential to have an understanding of and be able to advise on Social Care Finance Policy
- You will be have a good understanding of SQL scripting
Day-to-day, you will:
- Delivering software demonstrations/buy-in sessions new customers
- Undertaking Business Process Reviews and advising customers on configuration.
- Configuring software; system administration and parameters, system rates, and provider configuration
- Translate customer requirements into design specifications for developers to work from.
- Deliver training sessions to customer system administrators and end users
- Preparing training material, guides, handouts, PowerPoint presentation
Your skills and experiences might also include:
- Experience of SQL scripting and writing complex queries
- Experience in documentation content and presentation (e.g. user guides)
- Good understanding of databases and instance management
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love
Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.