- Location: Cork
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 29 days ago
- Sector: Human Resources
- Expiry Date: 02 June 2023
- Job Ref: J9088
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
As an experienced Facilities Manager you are passionate about employee and customer experience, creating a great environment for people to thrive.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Ensure our Cork flagship Office is a welcoming space for all employees and visitors.
• Manage the facilities and related services to support day-to-day operational needs of the Ireland offices. This includes in house services and 3rd party services such as cleaning, building, energy services, etc.
• Be responsible for all Access Offices in the South, North of Ireland and Scotland and any additional acquisitions that fall under the regional responsibility.
• Travel between sites on planned occasions and visits to oversee works and maintenance.
• Support UK office cover in the absence of regional Facilities Managers
• Streamline our preferred suppliers list and ensures 3rd party services are cost effective and can scale to Access’ growth needs.
• Work closely with Helpdesk team to ensure seamless continuity of services and Planned maintenance.
• Review, update and propose changes to standard operating procedures and facility practices and participate in corporate initiatives when appropriate.
• Review the Health and Safety processes and requirements for the offices within the regions.
• Be an active and key part of the H&S Committee
Your skills and experiences might also include:
• Experience managing the facilities for a large office environment with a good general understanding of hard and soft services, health and safety, budget management, appreciation for workplace design and property lease administration.
• Strong people management skills, leadership qualities and good networking abilities.
• An analytical approach to problems and a passion for solving them.
• You will be self-motivated, proactive, and forward thinking, with a strong ability to work autonomously.
• You will be able to build solid relationships with all Teams at Access.
• Confidence in working with stakeholders up to a senior level, both to take on tasks and present results
• You will have the ability to think laterally and help find the best solutions.
• A strong knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft software.
Success looks like:
• Employee engagement and improvements of employee experience and satisfaction as measured by monthly engagement survey and our eNPS score
• Improving the cost efficiency of our 3rd party service suppliers
• Efficient transition into new offices
• The ability to adapt and respond effectively and quickly to changes in requirements
• Become a trusted and respected member of Employee Success team with a reputation delivering high standard, excellent services in a timely manner
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.