- Sector: Human Resources
- Expiry Date: 19 August 2022
- Job Ref: J7173
Facilities Manager - Romania
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company driven through adoption of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. We’re one of the leading providers of business management software to UK, Ireland and Asia Pacific small and mid-market organisations. It helps more than 55,000 customers across commercial, public sector and not-for-profit sectors become more productive and efficient. Its innovative Access Workspace cloud solutions transform the way business software is used, giving every employee the freedom to do more. Founded in 1991, The Access Group employs more than 4,700 staff.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business.
As an experienced Facilities Manager you are passionate about employee and customer experience, creating a great environment for people to thrive.
Main responsibilities: You will,
- Ensure our Romanian flagship Office is ready and able to welcome Access employees and oversee the smooth transition to our new offices.
- Manage the facilities and related services to support day-to-day operational needs of the Romanian offices. This includes in house services and 3rd party services such as cleaning, building, energy services, etc.
- Streamline our preferred suppliers list and ensures 3rd party services are cost effective and can scale to Access’ growth needs.
- Review, update and propose changes to standard operating and facility practices and participate in corporate initiatives when appropriate.
- Review the Health and Safety processes and requirements for the Romanian offices.
As a well-rounded Facilities Manager, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Experience managing the facilities for a large office environment with a good general understanding of hard and soft services, health and safety, budget management, appreciation for workplace design and (property lease administration).
- Strong people management skills, leadership qualities and good networking abilities.
- An analytical approach to problems and a passion for solving them.
- You will be self-motivated, proactive, and forward thinking, with a strong ability to work autonomously.
- You will be able to build solid relationships with all Teams at Access.
- Confidence in working with stakeholders up to a senior level, both to take on tasks and present results
- You will have the ability to think laterally and help find the best solutions.
- A strong knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft software.
Success Looks like-
- Employee engagement and improvements of employee experience and satisfaction as measured by monthly engagement survey and our eNPS score.
- Improving the cost efficiency of our 3rd party service suppliers
- Efficient transition into the new offices.
- The ability to adapt and respond effectively and quickly to changes in requirements
- Become a trusted and respected member of People team with a reputation delivering high standard, excellent services in a timely manner
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Medical package
- Sports card
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday