- Sector: Human Resources
- Expiry Date: 17 October 2021
- Job Ref: J4412
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
The Facilities Team is an expanding and exciting department to be a part of and you’ll be based at our new state of the art Loughborough office located on the Loughborough University Science and Sports Park.
A team player who is passionate about customer service who thrives from working alongside and learning from others. You are proactive and have a real passion to make things better, every day.
Will be an experienced administrator/co-ordinator who is always looking at process improvement and will enjoy an ever-changing environment which allows you develop the support for the delivery of Facilities across our sites in the UK, Ireland and Romania. No day is a dull day; you will enjoy daily communication with employees and the experience this exciting role brings.
Success will be contributing to the overall team objectives and creating great environments.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Provide first line support to all employees across the organisation by way of phone and email
- Lead on managing our helpdesk and respond to incoming tickets and coordinate repairs with suppliers & contractors
- You’ll co-ordinate the delivery of all Facilities operational activities. Assist the delivery and supervision of planned maintenance and repairs to or offices
- Create and continually review key processes and practices, ensuring accurate documentation
- Onboard suppliers and contractors via the Access onboarding processes
- Ensure that planned maintenance visits are booked and communicated with local leaders and key employees.
- Take an active role in our H&S committee.
- Coordinate building defects with third parties alongside the Facilities Partner.
- Create and deliver monthly reporting pack.
- Raise and organise Purchases and PO’s.
As a well-rounded Facilities Coordinator your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Experienced multisite Facilities Co-ordinator.
- Being an excellent communicator with an eye for detail.
- Being able to prioritise conflicting demands; spinning lots of plates at one time.
- A proactive approach to problem solving.
- Being passionate about providing an excellent customer service.
- The ability to work in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures and pick up any ad hoc duties from time to time.
- Excellent IT skills and specifically MS Office, facilities software.
- Fun-loving team player – it’s at the heart of our culture!
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)