- Sector: Software Support
- Expiry Date: 23 October 2022
- Job Ref: J7455
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we are looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. We are one of the leading providers of business management software to UK, Ireland, and Asia Pacific small and mid-market organisations. It helps more than 55,000 customers across commercial, public sector and not-for-profit sectors become more productive and efficient. Its innovative Access Workspace cloud solutions transform the way business software is used, giving every employee the freedom to do more. Founded in 1991, The Access Group employs more than 4,700 staff.
We are passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business.
The role of Executive Assistant is to provide high level support to our President in APAC working across several time zones together with the wider business and to ensure the smooth running of our APAC offices. This role is a fixed term 13 month contract to cover maternity leave!
Day-to-day, you will:
- Act as the point of contact between the EVP and Senior Leadership Team. Able to analyse, prioritise and action requests and sensitive matters effectively.
- Organise meetings and attending these meetings with the EVP.
- Extensive and proactive diary management with sensitivity to international time-zones.
- Email management which includes first line resolution, delegation, follow-up and keeping parties informed.
- Preparation and management of Board papers, taking of minutes and recording of action items and initiatives.
- Arrange all complex international trips, including full agenda of flights, accommodation, VISA’s and chauffer’s.
- End-to-end responsibility for event and conference planning and organisation – National yearly Kick-off events, President’s Club, Big Break, Executive Team Quarterly Offsites, Monthly Town Halls, Leadership Training and Workshops, Christmas parties and various social committee events.
- Welcome guests by greeting them in person and video conferencing.
- Lead, mentor and develop the Office Coordinator to ensure operational and office management are carried out effectively and efficiently.
- Organise corporate credit card and expenses reimbursement.
- Manage delegated authority/approvals on behalf of EVP.
- Work with the Communications and Engagement Partner to deliver internal staff announcements.
- Using initiative to anticipate Executive movements and needs.
- Coordinate and maintain the Annual Leave register.
- Owning and maintaining Microsoft Teams sites and folders.
- Coffee and lunch runs.
- IT set up in meeting rooms.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent organisational skills with a proven track record of administration and meeting coordination.
- Flexibility in terms of prioritising and managing workload and approach to individual personal styles.
- Excellent customer facing skills – display an ability to represent Access professionally and be an advocate of the company culture and ethos.
- Have previous front-of-house experience.
- Have previous EA experience.
- Confident telephone manner.
- The ability to work professionally as an ambassador of Access.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent PC skills, including the use of Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrate a team orientated, collaborative and inclusive style, with proven track record of building relations with colleagues across various sites.
- Have meticulous attention to detail with an ability to work in a methodical manner.
- Be enthusiastic, highly motivated and committed.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference. Work for a company that really takes an interest in their people helping you to achieve your goals and to be a success!
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we are all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we are all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it is just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, if you are qualified, we cannot wait for your application!