- Sector: Marketing
- Expiry Date: 06 October 2023
- Job Ref: J10177
Event Strategy & Execution Manager
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more. You will be part of an integral part of a growing and professional marketing team that is highly regarded across the company. We have a robust people development program that is based on clear measures of success through regular objective setting for each and every role coupled with personal development and training programs.
The Divisional Event Strategy & Execution Manager will be leading all divisional offline & online events delivering a world class experience that solves customer needs and pain points with highly interactive and relevant content and experience and most importantly upholding our brand. Working in conjunction with the Product Management, Proposition Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams you and your virtual team will develop & execute innovative and relevant:-
- Round Tables
- Executive experience,
- In Person local & flagship events
- Internal events
that delivers against our 4 key propositions ENGAGE, LEARN, HR & PAYROLL. The role will be not only delivering events in UK but also into EMEA from Germany, Nordics & Ireland. Attention to detail will be a must as well building out repeatable frameworks that aligns closely to our central partners, where the standardization of processes is a given and consistency is something we constantly strive for. To succeed in this role you must relish the challenge of the balance of strategy and execution supported by driving results through your virtual team.
- Owns the end to end strategy & execution of all events for the divisional driving pipeline & customer first outcomes as there key metrics
- Responsible for the planning of events working with key stakeholders especially proposition & GTM teams to deliver
- Research venues, suppliers and contractors, and negotiate prices and hire.
- Executes approved events with their virtual team ensuring that all elements that is required is delivered on time and in the format expected.
- Owns the budget allocation and ensure we deliver against that budget.
- Delivers event wash-up reports and outcomes back to all senior stakeholders
- Aligns tightly with the central team and helps and recommends best practices that enriches our central frameworks and consistencies
- Constantly innovates and is abreast of virtual and digital event experience technologies and approaches.
- Ensure all leads and followed up is enabled adhering to lead loading processes
- Proven experience within event management
- Experience with private dining
- Experience of event logistics and planning
- Effective communicator
- Able to operate with virtual squads and teams to deliver
- Excellent administration and organizational skills/a real eye for detail
- Self-motivated and disciplined
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.