- Location: Loughborough
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 6 days ago
- Sector: Human Resources
- Expiry Date: 15 April 2023
- Job Ref: J8747
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of Love work, Love life' has been central to our success and so we're looking
for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us
become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives
us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from
professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their
industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access
software to help their organisation thrive.
A strong team player who is passionate about driving improvement working within the HR team. You
will enjoy increasing people leaders awareness and understanding, as well as being a proactive
change agent; continuously reviewing how we can learn from our experiences; making things better,
You will be experienced in a diverse range of employee relations case management, always looking
at driving high performance through leaders and employees. Involvement in projects is key and you
will work collaboratively across HR Team, providing insight and reporting to drive the people agenda
within the business. No day is a dull day; you will enjoy daily communication with employees and
Success will be contributing to the overall People team and assisting with achieving the overall
objectives for the Enable Scorecard. You will be part of the HR Operations team and work closely
with your colleagues within the People Team.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Provide support, management and guidance to leaders on all aspects of ER; performance
management, absence, grievance and disciplinary
• Use effective coaching or questions to identify opportunities to improve leader learning
• Work with HR Partners and other HR Advisers, to build and consistently deliver educational
and practical workshops to leaders
• Be responsible for providing detailed analysis, trending and reporting to identify reactive and
pro-active actions to support employees and leaders
• Act as a trusted adviser to leaders and provide general guidance and support
• Create and continually review key processes and practices, ensuring accurate
• Be part of HR team projects, working alongside the HR Business Partners
• Actively give and seek feedback to continually improve, understands input from others is
helpful and leads to better outcomes
As a well-rounded HR professional, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• Currently working at a HR Adviser level with experience of working within a fast-paced
environment (ideally technology)
• Hands on employment relation experience across all aspects of HR
• A true generalist, you're happy juggling multiple priorities; you use your intuition to know
what's important and what can wait
• Comfortable with a common-sense HR culture; you'll know when to use your judgement
instead of a policy
• A commitment to self-development and lifelong learning
• Prepared to go outside of your comfort zone and be ready to fail fast, it's the best way to
• Strong and passionate character, plenty of self-drive and energy
• Proactive and solutions focused approach with a high level of attention to detail
• You're resilient and comfortable with transparency, ambiguity and change
• Excellent IT skills and specifically MS Office
• A full driving licence and ability to travel is essential
• Fun-loving team player it's at the heart of our culture!
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the
development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and
an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference