- Sector: Product & Engineering
- Expiry Date: 14 October 2023
- Job Ref: J10314
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
We’re looking for an experienced senior Fullstack Developer to help advance our platform. In this role, you’ll be responsible for web application development. You will work closely with our designers, developers, and marketers to create complex, interactive, database-driven websites.
You’ll be responsible for detail-oriented work in development, code review, and unit/system testing. Maintaining design branding is essential. Multitasking and communication skills are critical as you’ll be working within and across teams.
If you’re a team player who’s passionate about tech, we would love to hear from you
Day-to-day, you will:
- Design and build high-performance system, optimizing code, and investigating performance issues.
- HTML/CSS to turn static Photoshop/Figma designs into browser-based web and application pages.
- Implement comprehensive unit and integration tests to ensure application reliability, scalability and high performance.
Your skills and experiences might also include:
- Experience writing unit tests and integration tests for features implemented by Reactjs/Redux. (Jest/Enzyme/Redux-Mock-Store/Others).
- Good knowledge with RESTful APIs.
- Supportive, friendly, collaboratively with other teams such as Design/QA/BE
- Multitasking ability, work independently and support team members.
- Experience on AWS or similar Cloud Services is a plus.
- Good verbal and written English skills are a plus.
Nice to have:
- Experience with CICD
- Familiar with Docker, Kubernetes, and Kafka
- Knowledge about Webpack, gulp.js & other front-end build tools
- Knowledge about Newrelic, Datadog or any APM tools
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our wellbeing days taking you to 25 days leave a year and a health contribution you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organization that gives back so you’ll also have 3 charity days you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.