- Sector: Human Resources
- Expiry Date: 09 April 2023
- Job Ref: J8753
Employee Success Recruitment Adviser
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow. Are you ready for the challenge?
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers – from the Hospitality sector to the Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s or Construction plus many more.
We’re passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
In Romania we are proud to have more than 350 tech and software business specialist working in Timisoara and around the country and we are not stopping here.
You love making a difference and you realize value by recruiting top talent for Access that will make our ambitions become a reality. You are proactive, keen to try new things and have a real passion to make things better, every day. You will report to the Recruitment Lead (Tech) and work closely with your colleagues in Recruitment, HR and Hiring Managers in the pursuit to recruit top talent into Access.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Manage end to end recruitment across all tech disciplines, including Development, Product, QA, UX and Infrastructure.
• Use all the direct recruitment tools available, from proactive approaches to job boards, LinkedIn and social media to identify, engage candidates with specific skill sets through an efficient process.
• Manage an efficient end-to-end recruitment process. From the initial attraction of candidates to the onboarding of newbies within the company.
• Help develop the employer brand and explore new ways to improve the talent pool of candidates.
• Build a talent pipeline, by keeping the potential pool of candidates warm and engaged using interactive communication.
• Always act as an Access brand champion.
As a well-rounded Recruitment Adviser, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• Outstanding direct sourcing capabilities, demonstrated by the top quality talent you hired in your previous roles.
• Good stakeholder management experience advising your hiring manager on the best way to hire quality candidates in a cost-effective way.
• Good recruitment experience, in-house or agency, gained ideally within technology sector.
• Strong time and project management skills.
• A passion for technology and desire to work with some great leaders within the industry.
• Experienced in dealing with high-volume recruitment.
• Achieving results that are in line with the KPI's measured in recruitment such as QoH (Quality of Hires), TTH (Time to Hire), CPH (Cost Per Hire).
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
- Healthy, friendly, and inclusive culture
- Work - life balance
- Hybrid/Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary package
- Great Holiday Package (starting from 25)
- Charity day – day off paid by the company for volunteering activities
- Private Healthcare & Life Insurance
- 7 Card Sport Allowance
- Meal tickets
- Referral Bonus
- Christmas Bonus
- Big Break – all-inclusive holiday paid by the company
- Other benefits
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work, Love Life and Be you. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.