- Sector: Human Resources
- Expiry Date: 19 October 2023
- Job Ref: J10361
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality.
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
About you and the ES Team:
At Access we call HR, Employee Success (ES). Our team provides operational support to both the ES team and to the business directly. We strive for an exceptional employee experience from onboarding to offboarding and everything in between. We use many inhouse systems to support our processes including People XD & Access Assist.
To be successful in this role, you’ll be:
- A strong and passionate character, with plenty of drive and energy, as this is a fast-paced environment.
- You’ll have a proactive and solutions focused approach, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Resilient and comfortable with transparency, ambiguity, and change.
- You’ll have excellent IT skills, specifically MS Office.
- A fun-loving team player – it’s at the heart of our culture!
About the role:
This role is a 6-month contract position, that will supporting some programme management projects within our business. You’ll be a strong team player who is passionate about providing an exceptional HR experience. You’ll be used to working in a project capacity and driving outcomes.
Whilst you report into the ES Operations Manager in APAC, one of your key stakeholders will be the ES Business Partners. There will be lots of change in our business this year and you’ll be helping to manage it directly with the business.
With your exceptional attention to detail, your to do list look like this: contract creation, onboarding into Malaysia, some offboarding in Australia. In this role you will be communicating with and managing key stakeholders. You’ll pick up queries from our case management application, Access Assist and then work them through to a successful closure, all within SLA. Alongside these tasks, you be expected to address as hoc priorities.
We expect that you’ll enjoy being a proactive change agent, continuously reviewing how we can learn from our experiences, making things better, every day.
Day to day you will:
No day is a dull day; you’ll enjoy daily communication with employees and leaders.
- Act as a trusted adviser to leaders and provide general guidance and support.
- Success will be contributing to the overall Employee Success team and assisting with achieving the overall objectives for the project;
- You’ll pick up queries from our case management application and then work them through to a successful close, all within an SLA.
- A true generalist, you're happy juggling multiple priorities.
Your skills and experience may include:
- With over 3 years of experience in the HR environment, you use your intuition to know what’s important and what can wait and you’re comfortable with a common-sense HR culture.
- You’ll know when to use your judgement instead of a policy, which at Access can be most days.
- You have experience working in a project capacity.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our wellbeing days taking you to 25 days leave a year (rules apply) and a health contribution you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have 3 charity days you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun.
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.