- Sector: Marketing
- Expiry Date: 28 October 2021
- Job Ref: J4509
Join the Access family and see how we make software ideas become a reality.
Our core value of ‘love work, love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers – from professional services to manufacturing to not for profit and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
This role of Divisional Marketing Manager (DMM) will lead the identification and execution of key marketing initiatives that will grow the Access Recruitment division.
As part of a small team, you will be responsible for planning, delivering and measuring demand generation and customer marketing activities promoting our portfolio of recruitment software products. You will own the success of the divisional marketing programs, reporting to the head of marketing and working closely with sales, product management, and external partners.
Your key responsibilities will be to define, drive and execute integrated marketing plans to create demand, awareness and sales opportunities.
- Program development and management: Plan, create and execute programs to attract and nurture prospects through the sales funnel as well cross-sell and up-sell programs to increase penetration within our customer base
- Marketing performance: Continually measure and report on results vs targets; optimise plans and test, measure, learn to find new approaches; analyse and define audience segments to drive campaign plans
- Self-starter with a can do/take charge attitude and high energy, to fit in with the fast pace and dynamic environment that is Access
- Email marketing: Plan multi-touch email acquisition and nurturing programs with compelling calls-to-action, executed with support from our central digital marketing team
- Content development: Understand the customer journey and develop and promote a rich content plan that attracts our target audience. Content includes blogs, white papers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics
- Lead nurturing: Support our team of sales development representatives with sales enablement materials and calling days to optimise the yield of qualified sales opportunities
- External partners: Manage external partners and media relationships to maximise Access share-of-voice
- Events management: Project manage our larger events such as trade shows and virtual customer event
- Working with our “Digital Squad” to accelerate results and marginal gains through website optimisation, PPC, SEO social media marketing
- Experience in developing and delivering integrated marketing plans across all areas of the marketing mix
- Natural ability to build solid relationships across all levels of the organisation and with third parties
- A strong track record in digital marketing working closely with sales teams in executing programs that accelerate revenue growth, new customer acquisition and market leadership
As a well-rounded Divisional Marketing Manager your skills and experience are likely to include:
- Solid understanding and experience of content development, outreach and online lead generation
- A focus on quality and results in everything you do, at pace
- A team player with strong interpersonal, influencing and customer/stakeholder relationship skills able to lead cross-functional teams under time and resource pressures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convert technical information into business benefits appealing to a mix of target personas
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or marketing qualification preferred
- Experience in the technology or recruitment industry preferred
- Proven experience in a marketing management role, preferably to a b2b audience
- Project management of campaigns and multiple stakeholders
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we take the development of our people very seriously. We will work with you to carve out your success plan and offer a genuine opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare discounts you will receive:
- A competitive salary
- Giving back/charity days
- Quarterly socials
- 6 weeks sabbaticals (after 6 years’ service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family