- Sector: Marketing
- Expiry Date: 24 March 2021
- Job Ref: J3015
Divisional Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover)
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
The Divisional Marketing Manager will lead the identification and execution of key marketing initiatives that will grow their division within the Access business. This position will own the success of the divisional marketing programs, working closely with the head of marketing, sales, product management, and the rest of the marketing team to drive growth through marketing activities. This will require utilising customer feedback, market data (competitive research and analysis), and industry trends to anticipate market, business and technology changes, to define, drive and execute integrated marketing plans. This role will focus on delivering marketing activities to ultimately create demand, awareness and sales opportunities.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Program development and management: Plan, create and execute programs to attract and nurture prospects through the sales funnel as well cross-sell and up-sell programs to increase penetration
- Email marketing: Plan multi-touch email acquisition and nurturing programs with compelling calls-to-action execute via central digital marketing team
- Content Development: Understand the customer journey and develop and promote a rich content plan that attracts a qualified audience. Content includes blogs, white papers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics
- Lead Nurturing: Oversee the lead nurturing function, which combines marketing activities with business development representatives to nurture leads generated to optimise the yield of qualified sales opportunities
- Influencer Relations: Build influencer relationships to maximise Access share-of- voice
- Innovation: Continuously seek to innovate in the field of marketing and product. Create an environment where new ideas and initiatives are generated and implemented
As a well-rounded Divisional Marketing Manager your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Self-starter with a can do/take charge attitude and high energy, to fit in with the fast pace and dynamic environment that is Access
- Experience in developing and delivering on integrated marketing plans across all areas of the marketing mix
- A strong track record in direct and digital marketing working closely with sales teams in executing programs that accelerate growth in sales, new customer acquisition and market leadership
- Solid understanding and experience of content development, outreach, online lead generation, web site optimisation, PPC, SEO social media marketing, and lead generation theory and practice
- Demonstrated self-starter with an ability to manage and motivate staff
- A focus on quality and results in everything you do at pace
- Team player with strong inter-personal and customer relationship skills
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.