Reporting to: Head of Marketing
Our core value of Love work, Love life' has been central to our success and so we're looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, on our journey to become a UK top 10 Software company.
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more. We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 20,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive. You will be part of an integral part of a growing and professional marketing team that is highly regarded across the company. Given the pace at which the company and department are growing we foresee plenty of opportunity for career progression. We have a robust people development program that is based on a clear measures of success through regular objective setting for each and every role coupled with personal development and training programs.
An exciting opportunity to be joining a new team and division!
Access Legal is now hiring a Divisional Marketing Manager!
A brand new role and exciting opportunity to join Access Legal is now open to a hungry, passionate and experienced marketeer looking for their next challenge or stage in their career. There will be plenty of autonomy, ability to take ownership and freedom to exceed whilst working in a fun supportive team.
Whilst the division (Access Legal) is less than a year old it already serves over 3,500 law firms, representing over a third of the UK legal market. The role is specifically to drive, own and accelerate demand generation of its offering to new customers.
The Marketing Manager will lead the identification, execution and own the success of key marketing initiatives that will drive further new business. Key to success will be working closely with senior stakeholders within Access Legal across product, sales, services, marketing, whilst being supported by the wider marketing team. This will require understanding industry trends within legal, technology and broader business to anticipate market needs and drive thought leadership positioning, content, and fuel demand generation programmes. Gaining customer insight and advocacy will be key to ensure relevancy and credibility in the market alongside competitive research and analysis. This role will focus on delivering marketing activities to ultimately create demand and sales opportunities, but sales enablement will be equally important to ensure the team are on point with messaging and focused in the right areas.
• Own, plan, create and execute demand generation programs to attract and nurture target further opportunities from new customers.
• Align and collaborate with sales and sales enablement teams to ensure SLAs for lead and campaign follow up are achieved
• Identify the most effective marketing messages, value proposition, materials, channels, and calls to action for target audience
• Develop content to support campaign messaging to be used in the wider legal marketing programme (such as blogs, white papers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics.)
• Build then obsess over metrics and results vs targets; optimise plans and test, measure and learn to find new approaches; trial messages, offers and alternative channels to ensure pipeline targets are met
• Quickly gain a clear understanding of demand generation programmes and sources that will drive required pipeline and then onto ensuring pipeline quality is of a standard that it converts to bookings
• Building solid relationships and gaining buy-in from key stakeholders and providing continual communications will be key to the success of this role alongside sales enablement
• Champion external relationships to support thought leadership and external opportunities to increase awareness and pipeline opportunities
• Work closely with the internal design, data and digital teams to utilise internal expertise and resource wherever possible.
• Develop customer success stories and associated collateral to further support our value-based messaging and pipeline momentum.
• Proven experience in software marketing, preferably in b2b software products
• Experience in the legal market or professional services is highly desirable
• Confident in managing and delivering pipeline targets with strong understanding of sales funnel
• Demonstrated experience of designing and executing strong inbound generation campaigns using a wide variety of media and mediums
• Extremely digitally savvy and ability to keep a keen eye on all important KPIs and measures of success or customer intent
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to understand and translate technical information into business benefits
• Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, customers and cross-functional teams, and third parties
• Open to new ideas and improvement, but also experienced at negotiating the best way forward
• Energetic, passionate and self-starter, creative, exceptional attention to detail and ability to think strategically whilst get stuck into tactical execution
• Positive, can-do attitude, team player with the ability to work with marketing and sales professionals, and ability to prioritize numerous projects simultaneously
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree required, Marketing qualification preferred
• Proven professional experience in the technology industry
• Proven experience in a demand generation marketing role
• Proven experience leading project teams and multiple stakeholders within multi-division and matrixed structures
• Domain expertise with enterprise application software, cloud computing / SaaS business solutions