Divisional Marketing Manager
- Location: Loughborough
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 30 days ago
- Sector: Marketing
- Expiry Date: 02 June 2023
- Job Ref: J8999
Divisional Marketing Manager
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more. You will be part of an integral part of a growing and professional marketing team that is highly regarded across the company. We have a robust people development program that is based on clear measures of success through regular objective setting for each and every role coupled with personal development and training programs.
This role requires you to lead the creation, management and execution of key marketing initiatives within our Non-profit & Education (NPE) Division, focused specifically on the Not For Profit & charity sector. You will be supporting pipeline generation and revenue targets with a focus on the upper mid market of the sector. As part of the NFP marketing team, you will be responsible for planning, delivering and measuring demand generation and customer marketing activities promoting our portfolio of charity and volunteer management solutions to the upper mid market. You will own the success of the divisional marketing programs, report to the head of marketing and work closely with the rest of the divisional marketing team, sales, product management, and external partners.
This job will require excellent proven digital marketing skills coupled to strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Plan, build, create and execute search first digital multi-touch campaigns to attract and nurture prospects through the sales funnel. Create and execute a data driven marketing strategy, with integrated campaigns and programs that include a blend of inbound and outbound activities.
- Build the local demand models, with a specific focus on Account Based Marketing (ABM) to support sales pipeline targets with a focus on quality and relevance to the respective sales teams for the NFP product suite.
- Build cross-divisional programs to unlock cross-sell opportunity within the wider access charity customer base to increase multi-product usage.
- Build collaborative relationships with your key internal stakeholders. Facilitate outcome-oriented communication between marketing and sales teams through frequent, consistent and effective interaction
- Act as the trusted, go-to-person for sales development and sales teams to create and execute programs that drive leads from targeted accounts, while keeping them informed of marketing programs and activities
- Prepare detailed campaign and data briefs and present them to internal and external agencies with confidence and clarity and proactively co-ordinate marketing campaigns across all elements of the marketing mix including email, webinars, PR, paid media, social media, and events
- Collaborate effectively with stakeholders, plus product marketing and global teams, to develop content, update website, create blogs, LinkedIn and other social sites, syndicating content wherever possible to drive traffic, create awareness and grow demand with target audience
- Performance management and analytics: Continually track, measure, analyse and report on effectiveness of demand creation campaigns and impact on pipeline for multiple stakeholders, making recommendations for future programs and investments, reporting on results vs targets; optimising plans through test, and adopting new or best practice approaches.
- Work with local partners, sharing marketing plans, leveraging appropriate content and running joint campaigns towards agreed objectives.
Your skills and experiences might also include:
- A good understanding of software; ideally will have a successful track record of working as a marketing manager
- Proven experience in running integrated marketing plans across all areas of the marketing mix. A strong grasp of modern marketing strategies, including inbound digital marketing and outbound marketing tactics
- Experience in data driven campaign management, using reporting tools and data to analyse performance and drive future planning (Marketo, SalesForce, Tableau)
- Experience in ABM platforms such as DemandBase
- Experience managing relationships with third-party vendors
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and analytical skills; good financial management skills
- Ability to work independently, while also contributing as a team player; willing to experiment with new ideas, concepts, tools and approaches to marketing and business development using outcome-based metrics to demonstrate success
- Self-motivated, sense of urgency and strong customer focus
- Strong process and effective project management skills driving execution cross-functionally with competing deadlines and priorities.
- Marketing degree or equivalent preferable
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.