- Sector: Marketing
- Expiry Date: 12 June 2021
- Job Ref: J3118
Digital Web Lead
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You will drive lead generation through creating best in class user experience on our commercial websites, become a technical partner to our in-house digital product owner so a key contact with IT. You’ll need to be someone commercial, and customer focussed.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Provide support to the Digital Product Owner on technical topics and projects
- Manage projects such as site re-platforming and hosting upgrades
- Roll out technical best practice across the extended digital team and TAG e.g., adoption of the best tools
- Making sure documentation is up to date and maintained
- Create, own, and deliver requirements to enhance the digital platform across TAG websites and properties
- Be the 1st point of call for Umbraco CMS issues for users in the wider business
- Manage the CMS workflow, roles etc
- Become an Umbraco super user
- Review and promote content to live
- Have Ownership and co-ordination of support, SLAs etc
- Manage and co-ordinate upgrades, maintenance outages etc
- Own and manage website performance reporting
- Ensuring issues are resolved
- Work with the DPO to develop and run testing
- A/B testing, functionality testing etc
As a well-rounded Digital Web Lead, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Comfortable talking with developers and other technical experts
- Used to managing and co-ordinating technical experts and tasks
- Project management – especially the delivery of technical projects e.g., re-platforming and hosting
- Data literate and good numeracy skills – demonstrated by ability to report on performance in an accurate and accessible way
- Development and delivery of technical/digital requirements
- Use and experience of various CMS – Umbraco not essential but is a bonus
- Will have experience in using a wide range of digital tools
- GA, DataStudio, Search Console
- SEM Rush
- Heatmapping e.g., HotJar
- Experience in the technical, on- and off-page aspects of SEO
- Experience in UX and on-site optimisation (CRO)
- Intermediate HMTL and CSS knowledge is a bonus
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.