- Sector: Marketing
- Expiry Date: 26 June 2021
- Job Ref: J3525
Digital SEO Manager
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
We’re looking for an experienced SEO Manager to join our talented digital marketing team to drive the SEO strategy and make a difference for theaccessgroup.com on an international scale.
This is an exciting time to join Access and you’ll be getting stuck in straight away so we’re looking for someone who really knows their SEO onions.
We need someone with deep knowledge of the core principles of technical, on-page and off-site SEO and have proven experience of spearheading positive change while baking in best practice – your results should speak for themselves.
You’ll be a data-driven problem solver and not afraid to challenge the status quo. You will expertly report on organic search performance to multiple senior stakeholders throughout the marketing community. You’ll have a skill for communicating technical information in an accessible way.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Create and deliver a robust and scalable SEO strategy for theaccessgroup.com across multiple international markets
- Identify opportunities for growth in impactful and competitive areas which drive quality, converting traffic to the site and implement plans of action to seize that opportunity
- Measure and regularly communicate SEO performance with senior stakeholders, draw out the “so what” for actionable insights
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and changes in SEO, assess impact on the digital estate and mobile plans where appropriate
- Actively look for ways to join up with other teams and disciplines for a holistic approach to SEO as part of the digital marketing ecosystem
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external agencies
- Volume of organic traffic and subsequent leads generated
- Share of search
- Weighted Average Ranking (WAR) across each topic area
- Impressions, clicks and CTR%
As a well-rounded Digital SEO Manager, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Proven experience leading SEO strategy and projects
- Numbers driven mind-set with a strong focus on setting clear goals that are tied to revenue and measuring and reporting on results daily, weekly, monthly
- Ability to measure and maximise plans using the latest technology, digital dashboards and software
- Proficient with reporting tools, including GA, Adobe, GSC, and rank tracking services.
- Able to build SEO reports with ease using Excel or Data Studio (or similar)
- Experience working in a complex matrix organisation
- Experience with the SEO aspects and impacts of website migrations
- A strategic and knowledgeable approach - able to manage projects whilst also strongly focusing on execution and process writing
- Good knowledge of page speed optimisation and Core Web Vitals
- Good working knowledge of crawling software (Screaming Frog, or cloud-based services)
- Knowledge of SERP features and optimisation for featured snippets
- A confident and effective communicator, able to work and bring together different teams in the business and make successful business cases to senior stakeholders
- Bright, proactive, self-motivated, flexible, and energetic team player who is able to work under pressure on their own initiative to achieve results
- High standard of literacy and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be able to demonstrate confidence, creativity, and professionalism
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.