Digital Sales Team Leader
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
This role focuses on delivering positive results as a player manager for a Digital Sales Team. You will need to demonstrate the ability to guide your team as well as be hands on delivering against a personal ABC target.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Manage a team of around 5 Digital Sales Account Managers based in our Loughborough HQ, travel to this office will be around 3 times a week.
• Create a quarterly plan of campaigns and use data to drive these to execution. You will adapt this schedule based on product cycles and any changing market conditions / customer requirements.
• Manage a team operating in the ERP sector - covering multiple solutions and propositions.
• You will drive the cross-sell proposition into the existing account base, whilst identifying opportunities to enter new markets.
• Hold the roll up of target circa £2m ABC, which includes a personal ABC target of £400k.
• Manage circa 750 customers across the team and cross sell into c.5000 customers within our SaaS segment.
• Forecast accurately considering run rate within the month and key deals as you move up the value chain into higher accounts.
• Embed a structured sales methodology that not only manages the number your team are forecasting but the behaviours they use within the sales cycle.
• Feed market insight into the product owners’ team and specialist functions also feeding in recommendations on how we best make changes.
• Coach the team through mentorship and modelling of positive behaviours to achieve sales qualified leads. Maintain the highest standards of personal delivery to lead and coach by example and to provide cover as required.
• Build team culture - keep the team engaged, informed, and motivated; foster a competitive and collaborative team environment.
Your skills and experiences will include:
• You’re a motivated, driven self-starter who takes the lead on innovation and creates initiative to drive change and growth.
• You’ve had previous experience in ERP products, specifically within 3PL & Multichannel industries.
• You have excellent data analytics skills and can evidence the use of these to drive sales.
• You have solid stakeholder management skills with the ability to manage and take on board different perspectives whilst making decisions quickly.
• You can demonstrate evidence of rapid decision making, when you see a challenge within the sector and the way in which we go to market you make changes and can drive them to execution quickly.
• Have a strategic approach in driving growth in a fast-paced sales environment, specifically in WMS, OMS, CRM products.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.