- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 22 December 2023
- Job Ref: J10799
Customer Success – Digital Renewal Sales Specialist
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We’re passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 75,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
In Romania we are proud to have more than 650 tech and software business specialist working in Timisoara and around the country and we are not stopping here.
As a Digital Renewal Sales Specialist within our Customer Success Management function you will own a portfolio of customers with associated goals and targets designed to improve customer renewal rates, increase contract tenure, grow and expand existing customers ARR.
You will provide a proactive approach to renewing our customers that de-risks future revenues against churn and adds value into the renewal process.
You will have close connections with the Customer Success and Account Management teams where you will need to collaborate agreeing renewal strategies and customer engagement styles.
About the role:
The role reports to the Customer Success Renewal Manager.
The role requires strong customer focus with commercial acumen, analytical mindset and strong relationship building skills, so as to maintain a highly scalable renewals pipeline and playbook.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Own and deliver the NRR / Churn targets / Cross Sell & Up Sell Targets within your allocated portfolio of customers
- Analyse your renewing customer data ensuring accuracy prior to customer engagement
- Accurately build and then maintain renewal opportunities in Salesforce
- Engage Sales Account Managers and Customer Success Managers to review upcoming customer renewals, agreeing the renewal strategy and customer engagement style
- Provide accurate forecasting of your future customer renewals
- Ensure the customer experience through the renewal process meets with Access expectations
- You will be proactive in approach to secure renewal revenues early
- Work with the CSM team to continuously improve adoption, customer satisfaction and retention
- Continually look for new and better ways of secure and retain our customers
- Encourage innovation within the team
- Build and manage productive relationships with key stakeholder groups including our sales teams, professional services, support, operations functions, product and development
As a Digital Renewal Sales Specialist your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Early careers – first years of experience
- Background in client facing roles or sales
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com preferred
- Strong work ethic and negotiation skills
- Able to evidence strong resilience and objection handling
- Strong communication skills. Provide excellent customer service at all times
- A True Team Player. Strong collaborator and communicator, both to customer and to internal teams including all on the account management team
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), you’ll receive life insurance and private medical assurance, dental discounts, International Employee Assistance Program, sport activities coverage, meal tickets and Christmas Bonus. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you. Work life balance is critical for us too, so for every 6 years of service you can benefit from a 6 weeks Sabbatical. In Access it pays to have friends – we have a referral bonus in place for every candidate you recommend that is not in our recruitment process or data base, you will be rewarded with a bonus after 3 months of employment.
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.