- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 20 July 2022
- Job Ref: J6207
Digital Marketplace Manager
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. We’re one of the leading providers of business management software to UK, Ireland and Asia Pacific small and mid-market organisations. It helps more than 55,000 customers across commercial, public sector and not-for-profit sectors become more productive and efficient. Its innovative Access Workspace cloud solutions transform the way business software is used, giving every employee the freedom to do more. Founded in 1991, The Access Group employs more than 4,700 staff.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business.
The Marketplace Manager will be a crucial driver of our mission to amplify Access Marketplace as the place for Workspace customers to research and enquire on relevant products that will support their business growth. You will develop and co-ordinate a program of work that creates demand and ensures Access Marketplace is well positioned and understood within the Access Portfolio.
Given the pace at which The Access Group and our teams are growing, we foresee plenty of opportunity for career progression. We have a robust people development programme that is based on clear measures of success through regular objective setting for each and every role coupled with personal development and training programmes.
Are you ready for the challenge?
Marketplace Manager Role Overview
The Marketplace Manager will lead the development and execution of a first class program that will help to grow the organic performance of the Access Marketplace within The Access Group business. This position will own the success of the Marketplace, reporting to the Head of Product Operations, working closely with content teams, Product Marketing, UX and Development, and the rest of the product management team to build the Marketplace. The goal is to ensure all content is driving high quality organic traffic to generate leads.
This will require strategizing, planning and evolving Marketplace functionality. It will also require creating working with 3rd parties to support the wider Access Marketplace business objectives to create demand, build awareness and generate sales opportunities.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Create and presenting roadmap business cases to the executive and senior management teams
- Manage end to end roadmap processes from concept to product launch while always ensuring we are building a strong, differentiated product.
- Forge strong working relationships with divisions across the business, understand their requirements and ensure transparent, open communication.
- Engage with stakeholders to ensure a market driven approach and output while guaranteeing the product(s) has a strategic focus
- Understand future trends and then build roadmap plans that will differentiate the product and content
- Manage the release process for the product across the business
- Represent the voice of the customer in all product activities
- Assist in the development of innovative ideas and processes that drive business performance
- Previous experience managing large projects and programmes of work implementing an organisation’s software solutions & systems, potentially spanning 6 – 12 months +.
- Having worked for a software supplier in a delivery role and been in a customer-facing role.
- Experience in strategically focussed Product Management and Business Strategy
- Proven track record in delivering highly successful SaaS products to market
- Strong communicator with the ability to engage at the highest level within organisations
- Understanding the importance of delivering quality product quickly
- A real desire to disrupt the market
- Driven to make a difference within your team, the business, the product
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good organisational skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own and within a team
- Ability to work to tight timescales
- Able to be flexible and adapt to change
- A commitment to quality
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!