- Sector: Marketing
- Expiry Date: 09 February 2022
- Job Ref: J5067
We’re on a mission to find new talent and build a pipeline of digital marketers who can grow with our digital first business.
Join our Digital Academy to fast start your digital marketing career at The Access Group. You’ll be hands on from Day One, delivering the ongoing change required to achieve our vision of being a world class digital team. We’re recruiting five digital marketing executives, so you’ll be starting your new digital role with other likeminded people and will have a supportive community with whom to share ideas, learning and experiences.
We’ll place you into one of our specialist digital teams (either paid media, SEO, marketing automation, digital performance or M&A integration) and train you to be a competent executive in that role.
On top of this, we will provide you with professional digital marketing training via an external organisation and support your career development with coaching and support from our digital leadership team.
This is an exciting time to join Access and you’ll be getting stuck in straight away. Is this the opportunity you’ve been waiting for? Are you up for the challenge?
Who are we looking for?
Naturally, you’ll need to show us that you’re keen to get into digital marketing. But for us, it’s your mindset and attitude that will set you apart. You’ll be eager to learn and a proactive, open minded team player who embodies our values and can help make Access better every day.
What we’re offering
- A permanent role in the digital marketing team
- Entry into our new, flagship Digital Academy
- Opportunity to gain a professional digital marketing qualification with an organisation like the CIM or the IDM
- Peer support from the others in your intake group of digital marketing executives - we’re looking to recruit five people into our Academy in this phase
- Working from our brand new head office in Loughborough
- A starting salary of £25k
- A senior digital manager to guide and support you on your digital journey.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be placed into a specialist team. There will be opportunities to change teams in line with business priorities and your career development.
- Digital marketing: Work with divisional marketing teams and the digital team to optimise our digital channels and performance, increasing leads and conversion rates
- Web management: Use our web content management system (Umbraco) and other tools to update and optimise content on our websites
- Email marketing: Plan, build and execute email marketing activity and digital assets such as Landing Pages via our marketing automation tool, Marketo, and other platforms such as Unbounce
- Digital performance reporting: Use Google Analytics and other reporting tools to provide insight to drive digital performance improvements across key metrics
- Search engine marketing: Understand how paid and organic (SEO) search work and how a search first strategy can be applied across the business. Support SEO team in delivering their plan and objectives
- Innovation: Continuously seek to innovate and create an environment where new ideas and initiatives are generated and implemented
- Stakeholder management: Build solid, positive relationships with your sales, product and marketing colleagues.
- Ability to work with colleagues across the digital team to support with planning, running and monitoring digital marketing activities
- Understanding of how different digital marketing disciplines (SEO, paid media, analytics, web management etc) come together to create effective digital marketing
- Ability to effectively communicate with colleagues across the business, sharing digital marketing expertise with the divisional marketing teams
- Confident monitoring, analysing and reporting on the results of digital marketing activities and campaigns.
- Adaptable with a can-do attitude and high energy to fit in with the fast, pressured pace of work and get hands dirty to support the wider goal
- Demonstrates a passion for digital marketing and desire to learn new skills
- Positive and pro-active approach, with enthusiasm to learn and develop
- Team player mindset, ability to build stakeholder relationships
- Strong organisational skills, facilitating flow of information
- High standard of literacy with great attention to detail
- Provide ideas and innovation to support delivery of all digital marketing channels.