Digital Customer Experience Manager
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more
We are seeking a skilled & dynamic Digital Customer Experience Manager to join our team and ensure a seamless and delightful online journey for our valued customers.
Join us and play a pivotal role in shaping the digital interactions that define our customer experiences. If your passionate about creating user centered digital journeys and driving satisfaction.
As the Digital Customer Experience Manager, you will be responsible for enhancing our customers' interactions and satisfaction across all digital touchpoints.
You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize our digital platforms, design customer-centric strategies, and drive initiatives that result in improved user experiences and increased customer loyalty.
Day to Day you will:
• Lead and coordinate digital transformation initiatives that align with overall business goals
• Understand key priorities and optimize our digital assets to deliver the best end-to-end customer experience.
• Define digital solutions with focus on driving adoption, growth and retention
• Understanding of digital platforms including interactive experiences, social media, Community & AI powered digital assistant
• Lead A/B testing & experiments to continuously refine and improve the digital experience.
• Analyse user behaviour and feedback to identify friction points and opportunities for enhancing the online customer journey
• Implement data driven decision by leveraging analytics tools to measure digital engagement
• Collaborate with Marketing & Product teams to ensure consistency in messaging and storytelling across digital touchpoints
• Train and mentor team members to uphold high standards of digital customer experience and service excellence
Your skills and experience might also include;
• Degree, equivalent or relevant industry experience
• Passion for customers and technology
• Experience in digital customer experience, UX/UI design and digital platforms
• Proven track record of driving successful digital customer experience initiatives.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and insights to make informed decisions.
• Excellent project management and organizational skills, capable of managing multiple priorities simultaneously.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work across cross functional teams
• Familiarity with design thinking principles and agile methodologies
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.