- Sector: Marketing
- Expiry Date: 19 February 2023
- Job Ref: J7882
Digital Marketplace Content Manager
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more. You will be part of an integral part of a growing and professional marketing team that is highly regarded across the company. We have a robust people development program that is based on clear measures of success through regular objective setting for each and every role coupled with personal development and training programs.
The Digital Marketplace Content Manager will lead the development and execution of first class content marketing initiatives that will help to grow the organic performance of the Access Marketplace within The Access Group business. This position will own the success of the content marketing strategy - working closely with the digital team, Director of Product Marketing, Head of Product Operations, product management, and the rest of the product marketing team to build content production and amplification. The goal is to ensure all content is driving high quality organic traffic to generate leads. This will require strategizing, creating and optimising Marketplace content. It will also require creating trending, industry relevant videos, podcasts, guides and infographics to support the wider Access Marketplace business objectives to create demand, build awareness and generate sales opportunities.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketplace Content Manager:
• Design and lead on a customer-centric, content marketing strategies that take Access Customers on a journey through the Marketplace.
• Understand visitor behaviour and lead generation performance in order to design and initiate digital strategies to maximise results
• Work with the Product Marketing team to ensure all content best reflects the latest features and benefits of each product featured in the Marketplace
• Develop an editorial calendar that defines the delivery, maintenance and optimisation of high quality content to support Access Marketplace.
• Build relationships with third party partners who represent their products within the Access Marketplace and ensure their content performs and is complementary to the Access portfolio and overall Marketplace design
• Develop and execute content ideas which help support Access Marketplace campaign messaging to be used in the wider customer marketing programmes. Content could include blogs, video, podcasts, white papers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.
• Work closely with the internal data, design, product owners, and sales teams to utilise internal expertise and resource wherever possible.
• Champion external relationships to support thought leadership content and seek out external opportunities to increase awareness of Access Marketplace.
• Continually measure and report on results vs targets; optimise plans and test, measure, learn to find new approaches; analyse and define audience segments to drive content campaign plans.
• Collaborate with internal central marketing and external agency teams to produce high quality content with search-first in mind.
• Proven experience in content marketing for an online business, preferably in B2B software products.
• Excellent content author, editor and writer, with great attention to detail and a focus on quality
• Experience in copywriting for the web - with a foundational understanding of using SEO best practice to optimise content and create visibility in search results
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to understand and translate technical information into business benefits and thought leadership themes.
• Editorial mindset with an ability to understand the audience's needs, language and content preferences across different marketing channels
• Demonstrated self-starter with an ability to manage and motivate other team members
• Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, customers and cross-functional teams, and third parties
• A team player but has the ability to lead across functional team, particularly under time and resource pressure
• Comfortable managing multiple projects with tight deadlines
• Demonstrated experience of designing and executing strong inbound generation campaigns using a wide variety of media and mediums
• Solid understanding of web publishing requirements and experience in using a content management system (CMS)
• BSc / BA degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
• Proven professional experience in the technology or SaaS industry
• Proven experience in content marketing
• Proven experience leading project teams and multiple stakeholders within multi-division and matrixed structure
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.