- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 01 October 2023
- Job Ref: J10229
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow. Are you ready for the challenge?
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the busine
ss needs of our customers – from the Hospitality sector to the Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s or Construction plus many more.
We’re passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 75,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
In Romania we are proud to have more than 500 tech and software business specialist working in Timisoara and around the country and we are not stopping here.
We’re looking for a Content Lead to join our Knowledge Management team to support our aim to provide a world class self-serve experience for our customers.
This is an exciting time to be part of a central knowledge team who are focussed on providing an exceptional digital experience. As a content lead, you’ll be an advocate for self-service and will be accountable for the creation and improvement of content through various mediums. You’ll work closely with stakeholders to create, improve, and publish content, driving quality and content health.
You’ll play a key part in supporting the design and implementation of chatbots, giving the customers the content they need right when they need it. You’ll use insights to drive continuous improvements to the content, chatbots and knowledge base, ensuring content is engaging, timely and relevant.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Analyze data for trends in cases, content usage, link rates and search terms to make recommendations for improvements to content.
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure content requirements are delivered on time.
- Manage content feedback and use it to improve the self-serve experience and increase customer satisfaction.
- Support the implementation and continuous improvement of AI/chatbots by working with product/content SMEs to design content and optimise conversation flows that engage and support customer needs.
- Work with content SMEs to build new and maintain existing chatbots by reviewing responses and updating flows/content as required.
- Be a coach and mentor providing support to content SMEs across the organisation.
- Work with a team of stakeholders and subject matter experts to create and improve content in line with our content strategy through various mediums.
- Support the creation of content roadmaps to support prevention of support cases, and ensure content is delivered to agreed deadlines and quality standards.
- Work closely with support teams and leaders to enable the successful embedding of the Knowledge Centred Service (KCS) methodology as part of case management.
- Support the creation of proactive content where required to help drive product adoption.
- Work with stakeholders to create a communication plan for the content you own to drive self-service.
- Work with product teams to ensure content for releases is delivered to deadline.
- Ensure all content is published on time and that it adheres to the content standards and process guidelines.
- Develop an expertise in available tools and reporting to make effective decisions for content development and media decisions.
- Support acquisition-related content activities
As a well-rounded content leader your skills and experiences likely include:
- Experience in the creation of self-serve content and knowledge management.
- Ability to use content standards and best practices to create quality content for internal and external customers.
- Experience of reviewing and improving content to improve the customer experience.
- Coaching and mentoring team members on quality and implementation standards.
- Ability to analyse data to identify trends and recommend improvements.
- Experience in software applications (particularly SaaS applications).
- Strong use of Microsoft office applications.
- Experience of working in a large, complex organization with experience of stakeholder engagement and communication.
- Project managing content programmes including: planning, build, maintain and retirement
- An understanding of content methodologies and best practices (desirable).
- An understanding of KCS (desirable)
- Experience of working with Salesforce (desirable).
- Experience of working with chatbots (desirable).
- Strong affinity with internal and external customers with a passion for improving their experience.
- Ability to work collaboratively with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to communicate effectively and comfortable building relationships with stakeholders.
- Able to structure and design self-serve content to maximise benefit to our customers.
- Ability to analyze data to make informed decisions for content improvements.
- Enthusiasm to learn new technologies and techniques.
- Forward thinking and proactive.
- Excellent grammatical skills.
- Quality orientated and results driven.
- Demonstrates a desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team with effective communication skills, actual and virtual.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), you’ll receive life insurance and private medical assurance, dental discounts, International Employee Assistance Program, sport activities coverage, meal tickets and Christmas Bonus. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you. Work life balance is critical for us too, so for every 6 years of service you can benefit from a 6 weeks Sabbatical. In Access it pays to have friends – we have a referral bonus in place for every candidate you recommend that is not in our recruitment process or data base, you will be rewarded with a bonus after 3 months of employment.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.