- Sector: Marketing
- Expiry Date: 25 April 2021
- Job Ref: J3128
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You will co-lead and execute the Paid Media strategy & plans for the Buyer Journey, so we deliver Conversions & Optimisation for Leads from digital touchpoints.
You are a hands-on manager of Paid Search, LinkedIn, YouTube and GDN advertising + experienced with Twitter ads. On a daily basis, you will collaborate with Marketing teams across multiple Divisions (each focused on a different Industry) and develop SMART media plans to improve three Core KPIs: Traffic (New Users), Forms Filled and Sales Qualified Leads.
You have a proven history of achieving results; and must be a team player who looks to solve problems and is happy to muck in to get the job done in a fast & agile environment. You will already be an accomplished Digital Account Manager or Senior Manager wanting more ownership.
This is about creating traction, improving results and making Paid Media a key revenue driver. You will own Paid Media & Stakeholder management across 5 Divisions. You’ll be the person to bring concepts & plans to life. Your mission is to expand Reach & Results, and integrate effectively the different channels we use.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Leadership & Management of external Digital Marketing agency
- Lead the delivery of PPC to multiple Divisions. Ensure high quality work, best practice and serve the needs of the divisional Heads of Marketing
- Certify all PO’s and budgets for all Divisions follow due process AND are accurately tracked. We report monthly on ROAS / ROI by channel and want improvement for YTD impact
- Co-ordinate the Agency’s tasks and achieve KPIs & our Monthly, Quarterly and YTD targets
- Set and manage expectations of Divisions so deliverables & deadlines are met with minimal stress to the three parties involved (HoMs, Agency, Central teams)
- Support the Head of Digital Marketing and lead the work to establish Paid Media as a consistent ROAS/ROI source for Forms Filled and Sales Qualified Leads from Digital channels
Digital Acquisition and Conversion Optimisation
- Plan/Measure Digital Channels effectiveness for the different Industry & Customer segments
- Segment prospect and customers based on demographics, behaviours like past engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.) and lifecycle status
- Find new approaches to Lead nurturing, including Content Scoring fundamentals and how they can best be incorporated into our Paid Media planning
- Create and implement new projects to help improve Conversion rates
- Be at the forefront of PPC, LinkedIn, YouTube & Twitter advertising by keeping up to date with industry news, new platforms and technologies. Assist in campaign delivery as needed
- Coordinate with Divisions & the agency so campaigns have Paid Media which points to top performing pages and web content which drives prospects & leads down the funnel
- Prepare and attend monthly performance meetings to review KPIs. Lead and build QBRs, campaign reviews with the agency and internal teams – Digital, Data/BI & Marketo
- Align strategy & ensure Divisions’ needs are met with Digital, Data/BI & Marketo teams
- Develop effective ideas and process improvements for your clients – Divisions’ HoMs
- Be a trusted source of information and advances in Search marketing, and Social advertising - LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter – so we drive Leads in a fast paced, agile B2B SaaS environment
- Strong organisational and communication skills are critical to this role, so information flows to ensure Stakeholders are aware of status, results and plans. You must be able to bring together different teams and make successful business cases to senior stakeholders
- Proven visible experience managing Paid Media plans to deliver revenue and understand Buyer Journey across Website, Content & multiple Channels
- Is strategic and hands on - able to develop strategy/tactics AND drive agency’s execution. Part of your day is to review different channels results, and suggest tactical structural changes to improve Leads captured and better integrate Content & Paid Media
- Numbers driven - sets clear goals tied to revenue. Reports on results weekly, monthly & YTD
- Ability to measure/maximise plans using latest technology, digital dashboards & software
- Proactive, flexible team player who can work under pressure on their own to achieve results
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrates confidence, creativity and professionalism
Metrics that Matter
- 3 Core KPIs: Traffic (New Users), Forms Filled, and Sales Qualified Leads
- Quality of Traffic (segmentation insights) and Conversions by channel
- Paid Media contributing to improved Avg. Session Duration, Pages per Session, Bounce rates
- Returning Visits (Time Lag) and Time to Conversion (Days)
As a well-rounded Digital Acquisition Lead, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- A passion for Digital and experience across multiple Channels is a must!
- Commercial awareness, Analytical mind + Eye for detail – ALL THREE required!!
- Ability to see through the Customers’ eyes and articulate via real insight and data, where improvements are needed to achieve a 1st class Website/Content/Buyer Journey experience
- Proven experience in Paid Media hands-on management roles
- Proven history of effective Stakeholder management across multiple Marketing clients
- Proven experience AND success executing multi-channel digital marketing plans
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.