- Sector: Product & Engineering
- Expiry Date: 06 March 2024
- Job Ref: J11152
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow. Are you ready for the challenge?
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers – from the Hospitality sector to the Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s or Construction plus many more.
We’re passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
In Romania we are proud to have more than 350 tech and software business specialist working in Timisoara and around the country and we are not stopping here.
As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll be part of an Operations team tasked with the day to day running and management of internal and Cloud based environments, as well as an integral part of ongoing project work.
You will share responsibility for ensuring the ongoing health and availability of all systems across the Recruitment division.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Co-develop cloud infrastructure-as-code with fellow team members on the AWS platform via Terraform.
- Assist with deployment and data pipeline creation and management (CI/CD).
- Assist and comply with change management practices for cloud environments.
- Security and compliance related audit activities as requested/required by management.
- Be a point of escalation from various business units in support of internal systems and cloud environments.
- Assist in building, maintaining and pro-actively monitoring all production environments.
- Respond to critical incidents and assist in preventative problem solving.
- Designing technology-based solutions in conjunction the Product and Development teams, with a key focus on leveraging AWS services.
- Ownership of backups and participation in DR test and planning activities.
BAU infrastructure issue resolution and remediation.
As a well-rounded Junior Developer, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- 2-4 years of experience in an AWS Cloud environment in a DevOps of Cloud Engineer capacity.
- Previous code/scripting experience.
- A flexible team player and able to work autonomously.
- Experience in building and maintaining secure AWS Cloud Environments.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Azure DevOps
- Solid understanding of networking concepts.
- Linux and shell scripting
- Infrastructure as Code, Terraform and/or CloudFormation scripting.
- Experience in monitoring and observability tools such as Datadog and New Relic.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
- Healthy, friendly, and inclusive culture
- Work - life balance
- Hybrid/Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary package
- Great Holiday Package (starting from 25)
- Charity day – day off paid by the company for volunteering activities
- Private Healthcare & Life Insurance
- Sport Allowance
- Meal tickets
- Referral Bonus
- Christmas Bonus
- Big Break – all-inclusive holiday paid by the company
- Other benefits
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work, Love Life and Be you. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.