- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2022
- Job Ref: J7344
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. We’re one of the leading providers of business management software to UK, Ireland, and Asia Pacific small and mid-market organizations. It helps more than 60,000 customers across commercial, public sector and not-for-profit sectors become more productive and efficient. Its innovative Access Workspace cloud solutions transform the way business software is used, giving every employee the freedom to do more. Founded in 1991, The Access Group employs more than 4700 staff.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business.
About the Role
Work closely with product delivery teams by deploying , administering, monitoring, and improving their services, using standard operational processes capabilities; including disaster recovery, high-system availability, on-demand scalable solutions, infrastructure monitoring, continuous deployment capabilities, etc.
- Get to know the development team’s world (source control, builds, backlogs, sprints, Agile etc) but also to bring the development team closer to the operational team’s world (Infrastructure, OS, security, scripting, monitoring, etc.)
- Promote DevOps culture and adoption of CI/CD principles throughout the organization
- Define key metrics/logging and implement tooling that will provide all key stakeholders with information that will help identify improvements to the service on behalf of the customer
- Ensure that nay key non-functional requirements around availability, security and performance are met before any product is made available to customers
- Keep abreast of latest cloud technologies and driving relevant adoption to improve services
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3-year experience as Cloud / DevOps engineer
- Operating Systems: Windows and/or Linux
- Cloud Providers: Azure, AWS
- Infrastructure as Code: Terraform, ARM Templates, Cloud Formation, AWS CDK, Serverless Framework and Pulumi
- Build / Release Tools: GitHub, Azure DevOps, Bitbucket and TeamCity
- Databases: MS SQL, Cosmos, PostgreSQL
- Serverless: AWS Lambda, Azure Functions
- Containers: Docker, Kubernetes
- Configuration Management: Ansible, PowerShell DSC
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application