- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 23 June 2023
- Job Ref: J9012
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 50,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
As the business scales at rapid pace the Salesforce team is growing, we’re looking for an experienced Salesforce DevOps engineer to join the business at this exciting phase. In the role you will be primarily responsible for maintaining the environment and managing the CI/CD pipeline. You should have experience with Salesforce platform production deployments working in an agile methodology as part of an Enterprise level integrated Salesforce environment.
- Implement scalable solutions including continuous delivery, optimization, monitoring, release management and support the end to end release process.
- Ensure all Salesforce updates made seamlessly move from development through staging to production.
- Keeping the repository clean and operational, analysis of CI/CD pipeline operations/performance, eliminating problems and conflicts, as well as helping the developers manage their changes.
- Coordinate with the Salesforce teams to enable features and resolve sandbox/production issues.
- Maintain and configure our development for our internal sandboxes.
- Manage Environment strategy and deployment process.
- Contribute to the Platform Development lifecycle process.
Competencies and Experience
- Release Management or Developer experience
- Experience in CI/CD automation
- Understanding Metadata and preparing package.xml
- In-depth knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge on Version Controller activities
- Prior experience in Azure DevOps, Gearset or equivalent tools
- Salesforce Administrator and Platform App Builder certifications
- A range of other Salesforce certifications desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.