- Location: Timişoara
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 14 days ago
- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 21 June 2023
- Job Ref: J9113
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
This role is to work within the Health, Support & Care division focusing on the Access Assure product. Assess Assure is a rapidly growing assistive technology solution which supports older and vulnerable individuals stay independent for as long as possible. Assess Assure can learn an individuals behavioural patterns, via its own IoT platform, enabling it to spot changes which could be cause for concern.
You are a dynamic, skilled engineer with a passion for technology and a keen sense of pride in the work you do. You are a strong team player who thrives on close collaboration with your colleagues and takes shared ownership of the development pipeline along with the team. You are focused on delivering high quality solutions to given times lines and are comfortable in an agile scrum environment. You are constantly seeking to improve both your own skills and the skills of others and enjoy working in a fast paced dynamic company. You will be expected to mentor more junior members of the team, contribute to planning sessions and architect technical solutions as well as guide the technical evolution of products.
- Minimum 3-year experience as Cloud / DevOps engineer
- Cloud Providers: Azure, AWS
- Infrastructure as Code: Terraform, ARM Templates, Cloud Formation, AWS CDK, Serverless Framework and Pulumi
- Build / Release Tools: GitHub, Azure DevOps and Bitbucket
- Serverless: AWS Lambda, AWS IoT functions
- Containers: Docker, Kubernetes
- Configuration Management: Ansible, PowerShell DSC
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum processes
- Good understanding of CI/CD concepts
- Get to know the development team’s world (source control, builds, backlogs, sprints, Agile etc) but also to bring the development team closer to the operational team’s world (Infrastructure, OS, security, scripting, monitoring, etc.)
- Promote DevOps culture and adoption of CI/CD principles throughout the organisation
- Define key metrics/logging and implement tooling that will provide all key stakeholders with information that will help identify improvements to the service on behalf of the customer
- Ensure that key non-functional requirements around availability, security and performance are met before any product is made available to customers
- Keep ahead of latest cloud technologies and driving relevant adoption to improve services
- Collaborate with QA team and demonstrate increasing understanding of quality best practice
- Understands the business logic that applies in the worked area
- Continuously learn both development tools and technologies used in the worked project as well as other development tools and technologies
- Clearly report progress both verbally and in writing, keeping tracking systems up to date
As a well-rounded DevOps Engineer, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- A passion for software and technology
- Quick learning capability, easily picking up new technical concepts
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Open and collaborative style
- Problem solver
- Creative and innovative
- Can commit to delivering and maintaining high standards
- Manage time efficiently and effectively
- Pragmatic, competitive and driven to continuous learning/improvement
- Development and deployment of Enterprise SaaS solutions.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!