About the positions:
We are building a DevOps engineering team for the Workspace Platform, which sits at the heart of the Access technology ecosystem. Usage of the platform is rapidly growing, and we are transforming our DevOps capabilities to enable and accelerate that growth.
You will be working alongside our Development Squads and Operations Teams, moving current solutions into Azure. You will be involved in technology choices and their implementation for our maturing CI/CD pipeline. You will be helping to implement and improve monitoring using Application Insights, AppDynamics and Zabbix.
You will have accountability for ensuring our solutions meet business requirements, align with technology and governance standards, and ensure delivery of on-time, quality solutions.
You will be a dynamic, enthusiastic engineer, with a passion for technology that drives you to produce high-quality solutions. You will have a working experience of cloud technologies, and migration from self-hosted to AWS o Azure. You will be self-motivated to complete assigned projects on time and provide documentation on any changes you implement.
You will work as part of a team, accepting suggestions and contributions from those around you. You will have worked in and be comfortable with an agile environment, enjoying a fast-paced and collaborative atmosphere.
• Migration products from hosted to Azure / AWS
• Migrating Source Code from non-Git to Git
• Working knowledge of Git / Git Workflows
• Working knowledge of Linux and Windows
• Working knowledge of containerisation - Docker and Kubernetes or related tech
• Migrating CI/CD Pipelines to Azure DevOps
• Experience of build / deployment tech e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo, Octopus
• Knowledge of SQL/Azure databases and T-SQL
• Monitoring infrastructure and applications e.g. AppInsights, New Relic, AppDynamics, Zabbix
• Knowledge of DevOps best practice
• Good knowledge of infrastructure as a code
• Implementing Mobile Deployment Strategies (App Center)
• Configuration and monitoring DNS, IIS Servers, Tomcat servers, Load Balancer, Firewall, FTP severs, Email servers for high volume traffic
• Good knowledge of Cloud security and preventative solutions
• Familiarity with Config Management tooling such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform
• Professional Certifications (AZ-204, AZ-400)
As a well-rounded DevOps Engineer, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• Problem solving
• Being creative and innovative
• A quick learning capability and ability to easily pick up new technical concepts
• A passion for software and technology
• A high standard of written and spoken English
• An open and collaborative working style
• Being committed to delivering and maintaining high standards
• Managing time efficiently and effectively
• Being pragmatic, competitive and driven
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on our promises! We take the development of our people very seriously and will work with you to carve out your success plan and provide an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference. In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.