Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
We are looking for someone to assist our Release Management function in delivering upgrades of our market leading software solutions across 40+ healthcare organisations.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Plan the delivery of software releases effectively and diligently using a project management methodology.
• Oversee detailed release and deployment plans and change requests covering test and live runs.
• Manage multiple release streams in parallel whilst working closely with the Release & Deployment Lead to plan the resourcing of releases and changes.
• Liaising with customers to ensure that our release and deployment plans are tracking to target.
• Ensure that both Servelec and our customers are working in accordance with agreed deliverables and timescales.
• Facilitate emergency fix requests from our customer base for a variety of applications.
• Plan and Administer schedulable server-side updates with customers e.g. certificate renewals
As a well-rounded DevOPS Co-Ordinator, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• A highly competent organiser with excellent communication and planning skills.
• Able to communicate effectively with the ability to tailor communications of complex issues to various audiences.
• A capable negotiator with strong influencing skills.
• Effective at multi-tasking in high pressure situations.
• Assertive but diplomatic in your approach.
• Logical and resolute in your approach to problem solving
• Technical skills and an appreciation of the platforms and technologies that our software is built on, namely:
• SQL Server
• Microsoft Server OS
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing family and apply!