- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 06 March 2021
- Job Ref: J2936
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
We are one of the most successful and fastest growing software groups in the UK and are now investing heavily in the Asia Pacific region aiming to replicate our success.
You take pride in your work, are comfortable in a high-performance environment, and inspire others to succeed.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Lead and drive best practice, operational excellence and reliable, transparent deliverables against project commitments
- Work in conjunction with and alongside other teams on existing and new projects
- Lead by example, driving both technical excellence along with high individual and team performance throughout the development process
- Provide technical leadership, guidance and direction to the team, whilst ultimately taking accountability for their deliverables and providing regular status updates on progress against plan and budget.
Manage career and skills development, performance, holidays and workloads within the team
As a well-rounded team leader, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Management of high performing teams
- A strong agile delivery focus (preferably using SAFE methodology) and experience of working in – and leading – agile team(s) working at pace.
- Proven ability to deliver enterprise applications in an Agile environment
- Strong leadership experience and confident communicating with shareholders
- Commercial experience collaborating with Product Owners and design teams
- Strong design, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong TDD/Automated Testing approach
- Strong C# .Net, MYSQL
- Experience with front end frameworks such as Angular, React, VueJs
- Typescript, SOLID Principles, CI & CD
- AWS / Azure/Cloud hosting and Dev Ops experience
- Experience working for a global company and across multiple timezones is desirable
What does Access offer you?
- A Competitive Salary
- Free gym access
- Parking rotation scheme
- Options for additional leave